Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Loading my bu question?

Wakesetter67

power loading when you have the trailer only partially in the water, and then drive the boat up onto it.

It take a lot of power to push the boat up onto the binks all the way to the front roller.

Using this much power can really push water (and rocks and debris) out and away fron the back of the boat where the prop is.

But, if you are smart about it and learn exactly how far to put the trailer in to the water, you don't have to give it too much power to walk her up to the hook.

If available I have a buddy walk a breast the boat as I pull it out to guide the boat on center that last few feet out of the water.

You just wanted to say "a breast".

I might have meant to say: "on the west", but you know how the mind can play tricks.

If available I have a buddy walk a breast the boat as I pull it out to guide the boat on center that last few feet out of the water.

Kind of makes you want to bring back the "Snake!!!" thread.

Kind of makes you want to bring back the "Snake!!!" thread.

Must have missed that one in my hiatus.