Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

LETS SEE YOUR RIGS!

josh_tn

gallery_189_480_38641.jpg

gallery_189_480_73819.jpg

No pictures together yet, but you get the idea :) I told the wife we could buy red, white, or black as those are the only colors that matched the boat. Luckily they only had one with the options I wanted in the NW, and it was black. Since taking the picture I have had the front windows tinted to match. I think they will look real good together this summer!

JSP, I may have missed this but why did Pops buy a Sanger? How do you like it compared to the Bu?

martinarcher

Wow, I thought I was looking into the future at MartinArcher's rig in like 10 years, except it would be a BU I assume Biggrin.gif

:lol:

That's about right. Hopefully it's only 5 years away. Maybe Jake will trade me Bu's.... :lol:

We'll see - I love our Bu, but know we would love the features and most importantly, the space the new Malibu's have for our crew!

martinarcher

I saw Archers rig up there, very nice....thats actually what prompted me to post mine. I love them old trucks!

Thanks! It's good to have classic Ford truck company on the board! Thumbup.gif I love them too!

Yours looks like it's in great shape! There's not too many of the older ones left around our area. The winter road salt got most of them. Cry.gif

Edited by martinarcher

David you'll need to link the image frm another website such as photobucket. unless you're a crewsupporter/Chief then you could add a picture directly into the post. PM me if you difficulty getting this...

Here's my G55k with Brabus mods and my 2010 23 LSV. I also have a 4x4 diesel Excursion i use to tow with as well...

16254_203817289460_828494460_2866347_5521921_n.jpg

18457_606217962369_18803176_35736967_3218199_n.jpg

WOOOOOW! Sick rides! I am a little bit envious! Surprised.gif

How do I post an image. the attach image button ask me for an HTTP site?

Set up an account on Photobucket.com. You can save your pics there. Then post the URLs using the picture.png button in the toolbar.

When you setup your Photobucket.com account, start making folders & keeping your pics sorted so you can find them later. Years from now you can still be using it for pics on most any forums.

I love G55 AMG.. V8 Supercharged... I work with all Benz n Bmw n Porsche and few Ferrari and luxury cars.. I work Collision Shop.. Im Detailer Manager. but work most Body tech and sometime paint prep

Love the G!

How does it pull the LSV? We're currently towing with an ML55 AMG and it does fantastic with our RLXI.

It pulls it just fine - definitely no power issues. I prefer to tow with my 7.3L Excursion 4x4 though...

Just depends on how im feeling that day - the bu looks wicked behind the G but the Excursion is the most practical when it comes to towing and room for gear.

Edited by factoryKITTED

It pulls it just fine - definitely no power issues. I prefer to tow with my 7.3L Excursion 4x4 though...

Just depends on how im feeling that day - the bu looks wicked behind the G but the Excursion is the most practical when it comes to towing and room for gear.

I think that may be the only time I will ever hear (or read I guess) someone say that "the Excursion is the most practical"

I think that may be the only time I will ever hear (or read I guess) someone say that "the Excursion is the most practical"

Then you apparently dont know the G55 w/ Kompressor...

It gets EPA numbers of 11 mpg city/13 mpg highway and let me tell you...the city of is way off, more like 7-8mpg. I just looked at my trip meter and over the last 600 miles I've gotten 9.3 mpg - most 30 mile trips and I have a light foot.

Getting 16-17 mpg on the highway in the Excursion is like Heaven to me

Edited by factoryKITTED

Then you apparently dont know the G55 w/ Kompressor...

It gets EPA numbers of 11 mpg city/13 mpg highway and let me tell you...the city of is way off, more like 7-8mpg. I just looked at my trip meter and over the last 600 miles I've gotten 9.3 mpg - most 30 mile trips and I have a light foot.

Getting 16-17 mpg on the highway in the Excursion is like Heaven to me

Dang. Someone else is getting close to my mileage! Mine gets 7mpg towing the Bu. I accept it since the truck is a classic F250 and fuel economy wasn't too much of a priority when it was built 39 years ago. Biggrin.gif

Dang. Someone else is getting close to my mileage! Mine gets 7mpg towing the Bu. I accept it since the truck is a classic F250 and fuel economy wasn't too much of a priority when it was built 39 years ago. Biggrin.gif

I try not to think about MGP while towing in the G55...