Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

LETS SEE YOUR RIGS!

josh_tn

Hard to compete with Ken's blinged to the hilt rig but, here's my modest set up.

2000 WS VLX, 2000 F2.

Second pic is my favorite campsite, at my favorite lake, Bullards Bar.

Image001.jpg

Image008.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here is my Rig. 2005 Dodge 2500 5.9 CTD, 2007 Malibu VRide.4x6Boatandtruck2.jpg

4x6boatandtruck.jpg

boatslipped.jpg

OMG, we have the exact same boat as you, i mean, 2008 V-ride, we bought it about 3 months ago with a renewed engine, except we have a white deck base colour, but i LOVE the blue on that, can i get it done in the aftermarket if i take it to my malibu dealer?

First of all, I'm new here so, Hey everybody! Here's a pic of my new boat. I just bought it last week, so I'm still kinda giddy. Yahoo.gifNewBoatbehindTruck.jpg

hey ist that at tims ford nice boat

• 3 weeks later...

hahah ur kidding? that is the exact same as my boat, except i have a titan series III tower :)

looks like you have excellent taste................................

gallery_189_480_38641.jpg

gallery_189_480_73819.jpg

No pictures together yet, but you get the idea :) I told the wife we could buy red, white, or black as those are the only colors that matched the boat. Luckily they only had one with the options I wanted in the NW, and it was black. Since taking the picture I have had the front windows tinted to match. I think they will look real good together this summer!

gallery_189_480_38641.jpg

gallery_189_480_73819.jpg

No pictures together yet, but you get the idea :) I told the wife we could buy red, white, or black as those are the only colors that matched the boat. Luckily they only had one with the options I wanted in the NW, and it was black. Since taking the picture I have had the front windows tinted to match. I think they will look real good together this summer!

Even better if it was a Malibu Tongue.gif .

Here is my '06 VLX that I sold back in July. Picking up an '08 VLX in Atlanta this weekend. I'll have some pics of that one up soon. I've got some stereo and trailer pimping to do when I get it home.

WL018.jpg

Edited by jnking