Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

LETS SEE YOUR RIGS!

josh_tn

The Response with Hammie has now done 300 hours and the boys are starting into shortline.

We had to pick up the Denali from CA and bring it back to New Zealand so that everything matched!!

IMG_0401.jpg

Roll on summer 2008/09 so we can play with our toys again.

Edited by andyb
  • Like 2

First of all, I'm new here so, Hey everybody! Here's a pic of my new boat. I just bought it last week, so I'm still kinda giddy. Yahoo.gifNewBoatbehindTruck.jpg

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone. I too am new to this forum and have recently picked up a new to me Malibu. It's a 1992 Sunsetter. It came with a 10 foot pole, barefoot boom, bimini top, cover, ropes, and vests. I added two new batteries, a stereo system, and a fire extinguisher.

The truck is a 2001 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD with a 6.0 Liter. It's a little week pulling the boat but it does ok.

Thanks for looking!

317635346_LbWxk-XL.jpg

317635355_A5B7V-XL.jpg

317635361_drvJh-XL.jpg

317635389_mAKaW-XL.jpg

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

here's the new 08, no pics of it behind our 01' 2500 HD GMC yet, so in water and on boat lift pics will have to do.

IMG_7820.jpg

IMG_7873.jpg

IMG_7861.jpg

IMG_7860.jpg

and it's already for sale! (promo boat)

be up in the classifieds soon

Edited by antonio865309
  • Like 2

here is another shot, If you want more I will have to take some more pics. they are KMC wheels, XD hoss 18" , with 12.5x35 toyo open country tires.

IMG_0419.jpg

post-1843-1219724093_thumb.jpg

Here is the 2004 Excursion 6.0L Diesel and the 2006 Wakesetter 23LSV....The other tow vehicle is a 2008 Ford F-350 6.4l Diesel that is Tan and Black like the boat, I will get a pick and post that in the next couple days...-Morgan

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...