Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

LETS SEE YOUR RIGS!

josh_tn

• 2 weeks later...

Here's the new RLXi. Put it in the lake on the hoist today but will be a couple of weeks until I get a chance to put some hours on it.

post-74-1146789337_thumb.jpg

Edited by Fly
  • 3 weeks later...

This is the day we took delivery. As you can see my fiancé could not wait to get on the water!

post-1328-1148841940_thumb.jpg

post-1328-1148842984_thumb.jpg

Edited by ACE
  • 1 month later...

picture1679largesk8.jpg

finally got a picture of the 2 together. Just to let you guys know i'm workin of getting matching rims for the trailer sometime here soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Big Dub - you hijack away. Anyone who posts such great photos needs to be sharing them more often. Thanks on behalf of everyone!!

Here's the Flightie I mentioned before - doing duty at Kai Iwi on one of the Splash Days where we teach kids to ski, toboggan, skim board - whatever.

DSC00861.jpg

Glen has just laid out for a 2001 Nautique so I guess the Flighty might be retired to greener pastures soon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

She sits high in the water with no weight in her.

DSC00172.jpg

The tow rig, probably the best mid sized SUV for towing purposes. Bad gas mileage though, but it pulls awesome. Although I am in the middle of a lemon lawsuit.

IMGA0985.jpg

Edited by Daman
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Here's when we brought home the Ram and VLX last fall. The Ram is a 2006 2500 4x4 Laramie CTD with Bullydog Tripledog, exhaust, intake and gauges and now has 20" wheels on the way. The Malibu is still bone stock but I've got a bunch of audio stuff ready to install and plan on getting 4 Wet Sounds Pro 60X for the tower.

All we're waiting for now is the ice to melt off our lakes :(

There's a lot of nice setups in here!

Jpegboat.jpg

314999-1.jpg

Edited by TwistedWedge