Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Sorry for no replies

Pat McCrotch

Sorry crew members,

I have been really sick and have not been able to reply to anyone. I am back now and feeling better than ever. That must be cause Lisa and I finally married. Everyone from the christmas pizza, bowlathon will remember her. That is now my new wife and better half. Yahoo.gif

I would like to say thanks for the support from malibu owners over the past couple of years. We are getting ready to expand into a better location and a larger shop. Thumbup.gif

As for owners of our lights, I must appologize for the recent rash of bad anodizing due to a mistake in the process. If your lights are turning goldish bronze, please wait till winter for removal and send them back for a new set of casings. Please contact me first so I know. Again we apologize for your inconvenience. :unsure:

I will be responding to the pm's within this week.

Again thank you everyone

Jeremiah and Lisa Montoya

Biggrin.gif