Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New Samson Spinner Racks.

Bobby Light

Production models are done now so I thought I'd post up some pics. The pics are of a Wake/Surf combo rack. The racks have a nice lever to swing the racks into the boat, they swing in pretty far it's nice. They also have a soft stop when they are fully opened you just give it a firm push back out to lock in the stowed location. I really like these racks, much better than the Titan's I had originally ordered. I couldn't refuse testing these out and providing feedback for the production models.

I think Bakes Marine is the only place you can get these right now. You'll have to call them on price.

Newracks007.jpg

Newracks003.jpg

Newracks004.jpg

Newracks005.jpg

Newracks006.jpg

Newracks002.jpg

Edited by 06vlx

Those are bitchin!! One the biggest complaint of some of the other brands is the racks didn't swivel in all the way so the racks still hit the houseboat. I may have to get a set of those this winter and powder coat em white Thumbup.gif

Those are bitchin!! One the biggest complaint of some of the other brands is the racks didn't swivel in all the way so the racks still hit the houseboat. I may have to get a set of those this winter and powder coat em white Thumbup.gif

I'll bet Sampson would do that for you as a custom order.

Crash as you can see in the pics that would probably be pretty easy since the whole spinner piece plus racks are all bolted together. That would make dissasembly easy for powdercoating. If I didn't like the bling so much I'd go for black powdercoating myself.

Crash as you can see in the pics that would probably be pretty easy since the whole spinner piece plus racks are all bolted together. That would make dissasembly easy for powdercoating. If I didn't like the bling so much I'd go for black powdercoating myself.

where can i get these?

where can i get these?

Give paul a call at Bakes Marine he'll take care of you.

After seeing them I'm calling Monday about the price. Sweet!!!!! Thanks for the info

You'll love them I get alot of compliments on them.

How is the fit and install?

Just about like any other rack I would say. Just bolts up with two alan head screws. Make sure you put some blue locktite on the bolts like anything else you bolt to your tower.

They look great - as usual for Samson. I could get into having the racks swing into the boat. Some of the gymnastics we perform getting boards in and out of the racks can be amusing.

• 2 weeks later...
They look great - as usual for Samson. I could get into having the racks swing into the boat. Some of the gymnastics we perform getting boards in and out of the racks can be amusing.

Yes good way to put it! Better for the boat and boards as well. I had a friend that dropped a board on the gunwhale twice in one day.

Had mine arrive yesterday. Best looking racks with a high quality finish to match. Having them swing all the way in on a very solid mount is a bonus. Have to be the best on the market plus a 7 day turnaround to get them half way around the world is not bad either. Well done samson sports.

Got mine today for my 2006 LSV and they do not fit right on the top hole! I order it for the top, but does not fit correctly. I will call Samson tomorrow to find out what happened.