Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

The Swampster LX

NorCaliBu

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• stewart

• NorCaliBu

• Malibudude

• srud

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3) You like calling me "WallyBu" because you think that this incident was a "Wally" manuever.  Maybe we should take a poll.  What is a more "Wally" manuever?

I like calling you WallyBu because you are. In fact, wasn't your screen name NorCalWallyBu when you came back?

Since youR sounding a little cranky this morning I HIGHLY suggest you get some help. LINK: ESTROVEN PMS RELIEF

OMFG, now that is funny ROFL.gif

You need help.  Nice childish post/thread.

If I need help with anything it's with my temper (which I have acknowledged openly before) and not letting guys like you pi$$ me off.

This was a fun, light-hearted thread until you showed up...Good job.

You should have seen how pissed off he was after following directions to the lake from a guy who hadn't travelled that route in 3 years ROFL.gif

Holy crud, I forgot about the bad directions!!!

I didn't see the turn but I did see the aftermath as they were idling back to the houseboat. It was funny but I think instant Karma is going to get you, Stewart.

All of us have done stupid things (Falling off swim platforms, letting our toothbrush get frozen in tequila, letting our girlfriends bra get frozen, etc), I think Mike is getting a little too much ribbing for this.

I didn't see the turn but I did see the aftermath as they were idling back to the houseboat. It was funny but I think instant Karma is going to get you, Stewart.

All of us have done stupid things (Falling off swim platforms, letting our toothbrush get frozen in tequila, letting our girlfriends bra get frozen, etc), I think Mike is getting a little too much ribbing for this.

I agree, like for instance there's nothing more wally than having your beaver frozen and then dropping it into a bowl of tomato sauce. Surprised.gif

Dude, I totally forgot about those... ROFL.gif

Anyone that tried that manuever would have had a high pucker factor for sure.

I agree, like for instance there's nothing more wally than having your beaver frozen and then dropping it into a bowl of tomato sauce. Surprised.gif

That was one abused beaver....What about after the classically trained adult dancer was done w/ it. ROFL.gif

Cowboy Dispute Resolution:

Flip a quarter to see who goes first, take turns kicking each other in the balls, last person standing wins.

I was just going to say the same thing. Its a slow day when this is the main attraction. But then again, I guess I havent been around this group through a winter yet...

The record straight.

We were all in the 5 mph buoys technically. the buoys used to be about about 600 feet in front of the front houseboat line, since all the houseboat lines were removed they are in effect almost in the middle of the lake and half submerged from being ran over so much. As the lake local I knew it but I didn't much care since there wasn't anyone or any houseboat to be affected by our wakes within a half of mile.

An LSV will do a bat turn ! am I right J-RO, Justin, Brad, Mike ??

Holy Cow I was gone for an entire morning and WWF smackdown has came and went Shocking.gif

Edited by LS-One
The record straight.

We were all in the 5 mph buoys technically. the buoys  used to be about about 600 feet in front of the front houseboat line, since all the houseboat lines were removed they are in effect almost in the middle of the lake and half submerged from being ran over so much. As the lake local I knew it but I didn't much care since there wasn't anyone or any houseboat to be affected by our wakes within a half of mile.

An LSV will do a bat turn ! am I right J-RO, Justin, Brad, Mike ??

Holy Cow I was gone for an entire morning and WWF smackdown has came and went  Shocking.gif

Yes it was quite impressive what and LSV can do....You and Jay though looked like you we're doing Synchronized bat turns ROFL.gif . I think even the sheriff commented that it was ridiculous that it was 5 mph there as well.

Ok it is time......

Since John came clean it is my turn. I was/am too embarrassed to have shared this sooner. Even though this is a hijack maybe it can turn around the name calling and you can all make fun of me!

08/28/05 - Took the week off to go to the lake with Nicholas. He was off of school that week. Left my wife and the triplets at home. Just the boys. Sunday morning 1st day out launch and head to the area I ski. 400' off of the shore 30 seconds from the launch ramp I see it. Too late. Hit the pile off rocks that have been there for years at 30MPH. The sounds that the Bu makes as you are running it over a pile of rocks should never be heard. I did manage to pull it back to nutural about a second before impact. I even thought about a turn but Nick was in the bow. The look on his face when he turned back to look at me was like 'What the hell did you do to me?". If I had been 10 feet to the left or right would have missed them. I am in shock and shaking. I am thinking I can order a prop and have it overnighted by Tuesday. Jump in the water and discover that I will not be using the boat the rest of the week! Everything has to be replaced. YukonJack was there and did not laugh too hard at me. Decided I could not sit and look at the lake all week so I packed up and went back to work! Over 5k of damages and still do not know when I will get the boat back. The buoy marking the rock was taken out by a drunk boater a few weeks back. There were two other blades from two different props sitting on the rock pile. The good part is no one was hurt.

Kelly

Edited by Kellyb
Ok it is time......

Since John came clean it is my turn.  I was/am too embarrassed to have shared this sooner.  Even though this is a hijack maybe it can turn around the name calling and you can all make fun of me!

08/28/05 - Took the week off to go to the lake with Nicholas.  He was off of school that week.  Left my wife and the triplets at home.  Just the boys.  Sunday morning 1st day out launch and head to the area I ski.  400' off of the shore 30 seconds from the launch ramp I see it.  Too late.  Hit the pile off rocks that have been there for years at 30MPH.  If I had been 10 feet to the left or right would have missed them.  I am in shock and shaking.  I am thinking I can order a prop and have it overnighted by Tuesday.  Jump in the water and discover that I will not be using the boat the rest of the week!  Everything has to be replaced.  YukonJack was there and did not laugh too hard at me.  Decided I could not sit and look at the lake all week so I packed up and went back to work!  Over 5k of damages and still do not know when I will get the boat back.  The buoy marking the rock was taken out by a drunk boater a few weeks back.  There were two other blades from two different props sitting on the rock pile.  The good part is no one was hurt.

Kelly

Have fun teasing me on this one.  Can you think of any nicknames?

I don't know whether to tease you or cry for you. that sucks big time