Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2010 Malibu Wakesetters fitting in garages?

jdeltoro

Hey whatsup guys, my family recently purchased a 2009 centurion avalance c-4, we're lookin at selling it this winter and picking up a Wakesetter. We were curious which models fit in garages... our boat now is a 22'er... were looking at the VLX wakesetter. Have any of you had any experience making these fit in a 2 car garage?

Hey whatsup guys, my family recently purchased a 2009 centurion avalance c-4, we're lookin at selling it this winter and picking up a Wakesetter. We were curious which models fit in garages... our boat now is a 22'er... were looking at the VLX wakesetter. Have any of you had any experience making these fit in a 2 car garage?

Need more info on the size of your garage, and also if you do a search, its talked about quite a bit on here. Welcome to the BU Crew

The VLX is the same size as my 21 LSV.

Mine fits in my 2 car garage, with a little special efforts.

I remove the swim platform. (I have storage cabinets along a back wall, otherwise it might fit.)

I fold the tongue.

By backing in a few feet off center, I can open the windshield.

If i put it right in the center, the windshield won't open due to the door opener.

The VLX is the same size as my 21 LSV.

Mine fits in my 2 car garage, with a little special efforts.

I remove the swim platform. (I have storage cabinets along a back wall, otherwise it might fit.)

I fold the tongue.

By backing in a few feet off center, I can open the windshield.

If i put it right in the center, the windshield won't open due to the door opener.

2009 is a new hull design for the VLX, sure it is the same height/length?