Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Prop

suenomojado

I'm looking to get a new prop and keep the original as a spare. I don't wakeboard much and am just looking for a good prop to use. I've definatly dinged up the original prop quite a bit and am looking for something solid. Main uses are for just cruising at high speeds and the occasional towing of a wakeboarder. I also ride a lot in my local river which a some points can run low and with quite a few objects in the water. any suggestions? This is my first season as a boat owner

I'm looking to get a new prop and keep the original as a spare. I don't wakeboard much and am just looking for a good prop to use. I've definatly dinged up the original prop quite a bit and am looking for something solid. Main uses are for just cruising at high speeds and the occasional towing of a wakeboarder. I also ride a lot in my local river which a some points can run low and with quite a few objects in the water. any suggestions? This is my first season as a boat owner

I like the nibril OJ's. The Steel ones transfer quite a bit of shock through the drivetrain and can damage other internal parts because they are so hard.

Yes one comes to mind, don't boat there. Stay on the deep end.

Mine came stock with an ACME 515 (13 x 12)which has been just fine. My RPM's top out at 4850, a little short of the rev limiter, but not enough to bother me. I also tried a 13 x 11.5 and didn't notice a lot of difference. Either would be great. I don't know your elevation, but I boat at 700 feet mostly.

Edited by Molarbu