Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Price for Wakesetter Package?

dmoney

I'm looking at a 2004 Sunscape that has a Wakesetter Package -- Illusion Tower, Chrome Bullet tower speakers, perfect pass/wakeboard pro.

How much are these options from the factory/dealer?

Also, how much is a heater?

Thanks!

There is no such thing as a Wakesetter package, as far as I know. The Wakesetter is a different model and sits on a different hull than the Sunscape, along with including ballast and most of the time a wedge. Sounds like the seller is doing some creative advertising to sell his Sunscape, making it sound like a Wakesetter.

Hi dmoney, how did the boat look that you've had an eye on?

I might have a price list for a 2003 Sunscape LSV and it's options if you think that would help you out ... give you some ball part figures on options ... at that time.

Edited by MalibuNation

If you were going to buy those items from the dealer individually it would cost you around $6000 (about half of that if you can find everything used). But if you were going to order a new Vride they only credit you with $1500 for the illusion tower if you delete that option.