Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

How much for a 2010 20' LSV?

Lovetoski

How much should one expect to pay for a new 20' LSV with tower, heater, perfect pass (or whatever), depth gage everything else pretty standard?

I'd ask a dealer.. they can tell you what they cost... lots of variables based on options and motors. Also.. they don't make a 20'lsv... it's either a 23' LSV or a 24'7 LSV

How much should one expect to pay for a new 20' LSV with tower, heater, perfect pass (or whatever), depth gage everything else pretty standard?

Also.. they don't make a 20'lsv... it's either a 23' LSV or a 24'7 LSV

Sure they do. They make the sunscape in a 20 LSV model. Check out Malibu's website to see it. Malibu's site lists the MSRP as $51,000 +. Of course you can option the heck out of it make bring that price considerably higher. Of course, MSRP is rarely set in stone. Best bet is to approach your local dealer and get a quote from them.

J

Edited by justhrowit
They make a 20 foot LSV and a 21 foot LSV

opps.. sorry about that.. i was thinking wakesetter lsv. I will nevber understands Malibu's naming and the use of LSV for 75% of their boats.

Edited by gregtay

LSV is Luxury Sport V. The classy side of a Wakesetter. ;)

V-Drives

Sunscape 20 LSV -------- Wakesetter VTX (20')

Sunscape 21 LSV -------- Wakesetter VLX (21.5')

Sunscape 23 LSV -------- Wakesetter 23 LSV

Sunscape 247 LSV -------- Wakesetter 247 LSV

21 Ride

23 Ride

Direct Drives

Response (20') Response LX (20' open bow)

Response LXi (20'6")

Response FXi (20') (Same boat as the Sunscape 20 LSV and Wakesetter VTX, but with a direct drive engine)

Peter :)

Edited by SmoothWaterMan
LSV is Luxury Sport V. The classy side of a Wakesetter. ;)

V-Drives

Sunscape 20 LSV -------- Wakesetter VTX (20')

Sunscape 21 LSV -------- Wakesetter VLX (21.5')

Sunscape 23 LSV -------- Wakesetter 23 LSV

Sunscape 247 LSV -------- Wakesetter 247 LSV

21 Ride

23 Ride

Direct Drives

Response (20') Response LX (20' open bow)

Response LXi (20'6")

Response FXi (20') (Same boat as the Sunscape 20 LSV and Wakesetter VTX, but with a direct drive engine)

Got it.. but why do the Wakesetter 23 and 24'7 use LSV.. it just seems like they should have used something else.. like Wavesetter VRX, or VSX, or VZX :D I know.. silly. I have a Wakesetter 23LSV and i pretty much have to say i have either a "23' WAkesetter" or a "Wakesetter 23LSV" for people to know what boat i have. I can't just say "lsv" like the VLX guys..., and i can't say Wakesetter LSV since there's two of those.

Edited by gregtay

I didn't get that memo Sandbagger, so I can only guess. "Very Large X-boat" and "Very Tight X-boat"? I'm sure the crew here can come up with all sorts of good answers for them...

• 3 weeks later...
All I know is that a fully loaded 2010 23 LSV Wakesetter with the new LS3 engine - was 75K without TAX

Sounds like a good price to me does that include the trailer?

Dale

How much did you get yours for with trailer?