Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Who has new graphics on their Sunsetter (or others)? Post them here!

hybridpower

Hi Guys, I'm trying to decided if I should up date the graphics on my sunsetter; can anyone with other then stock graphics post their pics of their boat? I'm also interested in suggestions as to which graphics to get, as well as colors.

Here's what mine looks like right now.

Thanks in advance.

IMG_4564.jpg

We updated the graphics of our 2002 Wakesetter VLX. I think it looks great. I have had more than one person stunned the boat was actually as old as it is. DSC03129.jpg

Thanks guys, your boats look great!

With mine being all white, what graphics would you put on? I'd just like to update the look a little.

Anyone else have pics?

Edited by hybridpower
Hi Guys, I'm trying to decided if I should up date the graphics on my sunsetter; can anyone with other then stock graphics post their pics of their boat? I'm also interested in suggestions as to which graphics to get, as well as colors.

Here's what mine looks like right now.

Thanks in advance.

IMG_4564.jpg

You're probably just tired of the look, but I think it looks pretty sweet the way it is. Maybe just take the malibu decal off the sides and go naked for a while and see how you like that, I prefer the simple clean looks. JMO. All of mine will come off as soon as one of them gets messed up but theyr'e still in perfect condition after 3 years and 400 hrs.

Thanks, I do think you're right, I'm just used to the look. It's like how your fast car feels slow after a while of driving it...

I do think it looks nice the way it is, that's why I haven't stripped the graphics. They're in good shape, not torn at all.

I may pull the "sunsetter lx" graphis soon, as one of them has a little nick in it; if it starts to look bad they're comming off.

If I did change them, what do you think would look good?

Thanks for all the feedback.

Edited by hybridpower

It looks pretty good as it is...

When we bought our SSLXi, they had to replace the graphics & couldn't get the originals. I like what we ended up with...

CSC%20Norris%20Small%20004.JPG

Edit: change image size.

Edited by wienrdog

Great combination of colors!

I'm really enjoying this post, I think this will be one people seach out as they replace their graphics in the future.

Thanks for all your contributions!

• 1 year later...

We updated the graphics of our 2002 Wakesetter VLX. I think it looks great. I have had more than one person stunned the boat was actually as old as it is. DSC03129.jpg

Wow that looks awesome! I have the same boat and was worried the newer graphics just wouldn't look right. Did you just get them from the dealer? What year/model are those decals from?

I am also considering changing my side graphics. I would like to do a full vinyl wrap, but don't want to pay for it.

Here is my 98 SS VLX with 05 Wakesetter Graphics.

On the trailer:

malibuvlxsideCustom.jpg

On the water:

IMG_3557Medium.jpg

I'm still OK with the tribal graphics, although they were a lot 'cooler' in 05 when I installed them.

I really like the new 'Wakesetter' side logos like on Pistol Pete's boat.

Ditched the old Wakesetter script for rolling tribal.

boat.jpg

Dude ya ditched the boat... :crazy:

It's in my garage now :rockon: