Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Surface mount clock/watch for the boat

malibudog

I was looking for a small clock/watch to add to the boat and came across this company which makes small (quarter-size), surface-mount clocks for boats/cars/motorcycles for $25. Anyone come up with anything they like better for a clock for the boat???

Formotion clocks

I was looking for a small clock/watch to add to the boat and came across this company which makes small (quarter-size), surface-mount clocks for boats/cars/motorcycles for $25. Anyone come up with anything they like better for a clock for the boat???

Formotion clocks

You don't like cycling through the menu?

Formotion clocks

I still can't figure out why Malibu didn't put a clock in Maliview Dontknow.gif I have been looking for something to put in my boat as well and I haven't found anything I like yet.

Terry

You don't actually need the watch. What time is it? Duh, time to ski! Nothing else really matters when on the water.

Plus1.gif

Sun is up = time to board Clap.gif

Sun is down = time to rest Cheers.gif

Edited by cyoda44
You don't actually need the watch. What time is it? Duh, time to ski! Nothing else really matters when on the water.

Plus1.gif

Sun is down = time to drink

Plus1.gif

Sun is down = time to drink

Next thing you know, sun is up.

Repeat step 1.

I have tried to set the clock on my boat but can't seem to figure it out. Hate to admit that. Maybe i need a teenager's help.

not to hijack here, but there was a guy yesterday asking about a voltage meter for his boat that he found on ebay and he got a warning from WG for spamming, just wondering how this topic is different. The post has since disappeared. I assume WG knew the guy was the seller of the voltage meters???

It's always passed noon in Boston on my boat = it's beer:30 now.

I have one of those Formotion clocks on my motorcycle and I can tell you, it's a very nice piece. Keeps excellent time.