Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

x-wing

lbraig

I have a Response lxi and have tried towing the x-wing towable. There seems to be a lot of drag and the front end of the x-wing tends to go under. I am having an issue trying to determine where to tow the x-wing from... top middle or bottom? any assistance would be appreciated.

MalibuNation

I did a google search on it when I got up this am ... Obrien Towable?

If so lean back and try to lift the front like you do with most tubes.

Thanks All - I have an 11 year old I figure one more year before I get him on his board... The x-wing is a large towable made by Obrien - the nose of the towable keeps going under making it difficult to pull. I am trying to figure out if there is a trick to pulling something like this....

p.s... love the star wars guys..

Thanks All - I have an 11 year old I figure one more year before I get him on his board... The x-wing is a large towable made by Obrien - the nose of the towable keeps going under making it difficult to pull. I am trying to figure out if there is a trick to pulling something like this....

p.s... love the star wars guys..

Is there a rope attachment point further under the front of the thing? That'll bring the nose up and out of the water.