Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Boats you've owned

Boomer

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• stewart

• aneal000

• 88Skier

• LS-One

Top Posters In This Topic

That really is a heck of a list, the 95' schooner had to be fun. Did you get rid of it yet?

That one was a quick turnover, I took it off a friends hands that was in finacial trouble. I would have loved to keep it but, slip fee and yard bills go over 25K a year for a classic like that these days, not to mention feeding the crew.

That really is a heck of a list, the 95' schooner had to be fun. Did you get rid of it yet?

That one was a quick turnover, I took it off a friends hands that was in finacial trouble. I would have loved to keep it but, slip fee and yard bills go over 25K a year for a classic like that these days, not to mention feeding the crew.

I am in the wrong business... Cry.gif

Grew up with 2 Thumbs using the family boats

1969 Mark Twain with 150 Merc

1978 Celebrity 20 i/o w. 228hp

1976 Cherokee 16' aluminum fishing boat with 50 hp Merc and a stick steer in the front.  We used to ski behind it, ride the original hydroslide, etc.  I even tried more than a few times to barefoot behind it.  That beast was donated a few years back with cracked transom mount brackets.

1992 Celebrity 22' i/o - 454 and thru hull exhaust

1985 Baja with 175hp Merc outboard

1992 Sea Ray Ski-Ray closed bow inboad.

My boats

1998 MC Prostar 190 Sammy Duvall edition

1998 Skeeter ZX185 bass boat w/ Yamaha V-Max 150hp

2000 Skeeter XZ210 bass boat w/ Yamaha v-Max 225hp

2001 SLXi

Only one left for me is the SLXi...gonna keep it, probably add a RLXi w/ 383 to the stable in 1-2yrs

The '76 Cherokee fishing boat rocked. That Merc engine had two speeds...idle and full throttle. Too bad that was before the days of digital cameras and camcorders, alot of goods times were had in that ride. On second thought, maybe it's better that no pictures or video exist..........

I have only owned one boat, the one I have now................been dreaming about the next one...........still dreaming.............In reality I could live with the one I got forever.......truely love it................it's still way better then any other boat I have ever been in, except maybe another Malibu! Um, at least that makes things simple!

Rumor has it that CC is finally supposed to make some competition for Bu this fall with a new 2006 model............it may actually have chairs and storage? That would be a first for CC. I really find it very hard to believe.

Crmngrn's definately a boat people.

One I left off the list is a Machetti C Hydro w/Mark 30 Racing Engine. It was more fun to drive than a Sportster. Not too practical though.