Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

J.D. Power and Associates

Boomer

I just got a survey in the mail from J.D. Powers, asking me to rate my '05 Malibu. I've always wondered who got these things, and finally I got one!

I'm pretty stoked honestly to get to fill one of these out. I've never gotten one for anything before.

Anyone else ever get one? It came with a prepaid return envelope, and a dollar in cash, interesting.

If anyone is interested, I can post what kind of question they ask once I start filling it out.

If you decide to fill out that survey, expect a barrage of others to follow. I received one from J.D. Power as well and took the time to complete it and send it back. Since then, it seems like I get a survey from them and others once a month. It sucks. The surveys arriving now aren't even about boats or cars - they want to know what magazines I read or where I buy my home electronics. I appreciate that they want to hear from the consumer but it's getting ridiculous. Mad.gif

If you decide to fill out that survey, expect a barrage of others to follow. I received one from J.D. Power as well and took the time to complete it and send it back. Since then, it seems like I get a survey from them and others once a month. It sucks. The surveys arriving now aren't even about boats or cars - they want to know what magazines I read or where I buy my home electronics. I appreciate that they want to hear from the consumer but it's getting ridiculous.  Mad.gif

Exactly why I pitched mine.

Ahh, sorta like when we donated to the Jerry Lewis telethon last year, I got a barage of mail from charities... Oh well, I'm going to send it in anyway.

The good news is if you do start getting other surveys, most of them will enclose money for your time filling it out. Granted, it's only one dollar but the most recent survey sent to me by J.D. Power had a five spot enclosed. Took the cash - survey in the trash. :)

Edited by sheeprides