Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Show off your kids!!

Ndawg12

• 1 month later...

Here's my daughter last year at Lake Cumberland. She skis as well but couldn't find a picture quick. How young are you guys teaching surfing and/or wakeboarding? She wants to try so we're going to this year.

Matt

Yikes! Hope she brushed it off.

Ow, I hate seeing a little kid do that. Did she ride again that day?

She was back up after a short break. She's a champ! Just needs to work on keeping the board pointed at the boat so she's not on her heels so much, which is what preceded that fall.

That faceplate was brutal, aka as the orbital flush. Glad she was ok, most kids after that kind of fall won't get back on the board for awhile.... Amazing she was up again riding, props to her for being a tough one. How fast were you towing her? My youngest starting riding at 5, I was towing him at 12-13 mph just to avoid the hard faceplant. Amazing how a few mph's change in wakeboarding make a lot of difference in falling hard or soft.

Edited by Fman

My son came out riding hard this spring, he must be eating his wheaties! Fun to watch him progress, now at 70', full ballast and wedge. I love seeing all these pics of kids on the water, nothing but great stuff....

TannerTailGrab2_zpsd4c8cfdc.jpg

• Like 4
My son came out riding hard this spring, he must be eating his wheaties! Fun to watch him progress, now at 70', full ballast and wedge. I love seeing all these pics of kids on the water, nothing but great stuff....

TannerTailGrab2_zpsd4c8cfdc.jpg

Wow... impressive, Travis.

How old is he?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Here is my youngest daughter competing in Equestrian Vaulting. These couple of photos are from Gliroy, California a couple of weeks ago. The still photos don't do this sport justice. The horse is actually moving at Canter around the ring.

IMG_0235.jpg

IMG_9817-1.jpg

IMG_0026.jpg

Edited by Malibuzer

Here is my youngest daughter competing in Equestrian Vaulting. These couple of photos are from Gliroy, California a couple of weeks ago. The still photos don't do this sport justice. The horse is actually moving at Canter around the ring.

IMG_0235.jpg

IMG_9817-1.jpg

IMG_0026.jpg

Wow!!! Impressive!!!

Wow... impressive, Travis.

How old is he?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Dave, thank you, he is 11. He has been riding since he was 5 years old. Definitely the natural board sports kid of our family.

My oldest son is also not too bad, in fact on mothers day we Skyped with him and he said he can't wait until next summer :-). It's going to be great seeing him in the mirror again... My daughter injured her knee in highschool soccer so now she rides horses. She will mostly surf and occasionally get on the wakeboard.

IMG_0235.jpg

IMG_9817-1.jpg

IMG_0026.jpg

That is really cool, those horses are huge. My daughter also rides and I always get a little uneasy standing around those big animals.

Thanks, Travis. He graduates this week from college and is off to med school, in Ft Lauderdale. He's no dummy.

It's amazing to watch our kids progress behind the boat. Yours being 11 is about to go to heights (literally and figuratively) that you couldn't imagine. My time on the water with my son, just the two of us on early mornings, were some of the best times of my life. We'd go out early and he'd work on his tricks with me, then he'd go bust them out on his friends later in the day without their knowing he was working on them. They were like what the heck?!

MB, that's amazing what your daughter is doing on that horse. That must be extremely exciting but nerve racking to watch. Very cool!