Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Show off your kids!!

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Michigan boarder

• Ndawg12

• Baddog

• Stevo

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm just gonna leave this here... Look at that face!!    

My son (right, won his 152lb bracket and was awarded outstanding wrestler) with his nationally ranked stud teammate (who also won 170s and got most pins in least time) .  Great way to start senio

https://youtu.be/euJ8ckuA7WU My 12 year old daughter  

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Kids have been officially been in the rotation this season.  Low water has made getting out difficult but warmer water has helped the kids enjoyment.

Our 5 year old is killing it.  Starting to work on tricks now:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IPUOHdt3vsR1cMdEelP6cItw8VUry0Ab/view?usp=sharing

Our 3 year old is a nut and gives me a workout on the board.  She is hillarious and is telling me what she wants to do the whole time:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zmwRR9vOHvA0YQe9l4tY7wk0ph8B7iny/view

Edited by vanamp
  • Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

She decided to surf with the wakeboard today.  Got it immediately and went ropeless for bit.  Bad dad forgot to put the GoPro on auto record for all of today’s water sports.:Doh::Frustrated:

995CC981-798E-4FB9-9958-459831DE5DAC.jpeg

FDCFCAE4-C918-438E-BB37-669C260997D5.jpeg

4FE2E260-A9E3-4609-97E1-C22D3B35B82B.jpeg

• Like 2

Daughter finally got brave enough to go for a ride on the foil with me the other night. She had a blast!

D8EF25D8-E948-4E42-AF4A-142595B62B1D.png

• Like 3
Five Cent Worth

Our kids are just starting to get the hang of it.  :thumbup:  they are a bit timid, but having them around other little ones that can surf somewhat makes them want to try a bit more.

IMG_2709.jpg

IMG_3102.jpg

IMG_2236.jpg

We rarely wakeboarding, but the kids do strap it on a couple of times a year.  On Sunday afternoon my 13 year old told me that one of her goals for the summer was to "Jump the wake" on a wakeboard and that Summer was officially over in 2 days!  So of course we headed right out.  I ran minimal ballast an no wedge to let her get the hang of it and she was able to get the board off the water after a few attempts.

jem.thumb.jpg.9d88c14351568a30fa00e4f0bfa2a167.jpg 

She was incredibly happy and proud of herself - Which of course made me feel happy and proud as well.  On the way home that night after looking at the videos from my phone she confided in me that she thought that she was MUCH higher in the air than that.  I got a pretty good chuckle from that!

• Like 1