Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Show off your kids!!

Ndawg12

We rarely wakeboarding, but the kids do strap it on a couple of times a year.  On Sunday afternoon my 13 year old told me that one of her goals for the summer was to "Jump the wake" on a wakeboard and that Summer was officially over in 2 days!  So of course we headed right out.  I ran minimal ballast an no wedge to let her get the hang of it and she was able to get the board off the water after a few attempts.

jem.thumb.jpg.9d88c14351568a30fa00e4f0bfa2a167.jpg 

She was incredibly happy and proud of herself - Which of course made me feel happy and proud as well.  On the way home that night after looking at the videos from my phone she confided in me that she thought that she was MUCH higher in the air than that.  I got a pretty good chuckle from that!

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Imcalmerthanyou

Our younger son today. Water temp 60. No idea how kids tolerate the cold water. Didn’t seem to bother him. 
7D462133-74DC-4F1F-866D-637886F6DD25.thumb.jpeg.582b884243d162fdae3da4888c57afa9.jpeg

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So good to see my boys really enjoying the 23MXZ… The little one in the green lifejacket is 7,  the big one is 11. 7yr old just started really liking it like two weeks ago and already wants (and did) jumps… I really have to slow him down..

older one is wakeboarding and surfing.. and learning to drive and dock.. massive face plant this week trying his first w2w but still going on!! 

proud dad moments…

C044B557-018A-4520-9B79-CEB20DFF86D9.jpeg

A67E29FE-ECEC-40FC-BF27-BB025D5BF528.jpeg

19E08AC7-45CF-48D3-B134-14AA84DA1E82.png

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...