Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Show off your kids!!

Ndawg12

I'm always looking for a good reason to show off my son, he's the cutest thing in this world to me (hopefully everyone feels that way about theirs!). We've had a great time during the first half of our first season in the BU! What a great family investment.

So post some good pics of those kiddies.

post-8316-1249423605_thumb.jpg

post-8316-1249423610_thumb.jpg

post-8316-1249423616_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Here are a few of my kids. Of special note is the youngest on the boom. His first time on skis ever, at the young age of 5 years and 1 month!

post-1009-1249436375_thumb.jpg

post-7330-1249446939_thumb.jpg

My 11yr old after learning this week. Threw the rope into the boat the second time he got up. Also got my 12 yr old and 9 yr old surfing. They all slalom and the 8yr old learned to ski and wakeboard this week.

Everyone on "the pancake"

So GT, those cute kids must be the Galaxy Tadpoles? Gotta love kids having fun.

That's what its all about for us!!

All these young kids surfing, I'm jealous!! I can't wait for the money tree to sprout so I can get my 750's!!

Here's a couple pics of my 5 month old at the pool. I know he's not on the boat but I still had to show him off! Going to get him out on the boat before the end of this season, hopefully next summer get him on a tube at least! Hopefully trainer skis/wakeboard by the following summer!

DSC_0181.jpg

DSC_0154smaller.jpg

Lot's of cute little guy's.....and girls. My daughter just won the cutest kids contest last week. She took first place and won a photo shoot for a mom's magazine and a huge basket with all princess stuff, blankets, puzzles, neclaces etc. It won't let me post any pics. She is 4 yrs old and has the curliest cherry red hair just like her dad Yahoo.gif

I'm always looking for a good reason to show off my son, he's the cutest thing in this world to me (hopefully everyone feels that way about theirs!). We've had a great time during the first half of our first season in the BU! What a great family investment.

So post some good pics of those kiddies.

I'm waiting for my promotion to be able to post pics. But I have to comment on your little guy asleep in the tube under your seat. That is the cutest picture ever, all of them are super adorable, I also like the one with his arm around the other little guy. I took one yesterday of my little guy asleep by the sky pylon and his guardian choc lab resting her big fat head on him making sure he was ok. I couldn't agree more with you on the great family investment, aside from hockey which happens in the winter so it really isn't the same apple there is nothing better.

Here's the whole gang on the trampoline on our beach. Sun was a little bright that day. Those kids are like fish, it's really amazing to watch them swim and move in the water, like they were born in the lake. Our daughter is 3 going on 9.

Edit: messed that up, file too big.

Edited by Michigan boarder

Couple of my kiddos, they love the water and like someone said, best family investment I could have made.

Daughter hamming it up on the tube and sons first time up on the wakesurfer

valerietube.jpgVicwakesurfing.jpg

Here's the whole gang on the trampoline on our beach. Sun was a little bright that day. Those kids are like fish, it's really amazing to watch them swim and move in the water, like they were born in the lake. Our daughter is 3 going on 9.

Most may know or have a different way, but if you don't know how to downsize your pics, this is how I do it (on a PC).

Go to the pic, right click, edit - that should open it up in paint.

Go up top to image, stretch/skew and adjust vertical and horizontal settings, save and close.

Go back to pic, right click, properties and verify that the file size is less than 150kb.

post-4709-1249493984_thumb.jpgHere is my 11 year old. Finally got the pop off the wake. If only I could do it now!

I do have one question about the wake if I could ask it here. If not let me know where to put it. Why is my wake rolliing white water?

Most may know or have a different way, but if you don't know how to downsize your pics, this is how I do it (on a PC).

Go to the pic, right click, edit - that should open it up in paint.

Go up top to image, stretch/skew and adjust vertical and horizontal settings, save and close.

Go back to pic, right click, properties and verify that the file size is less than 150kb.

Bingo! I have this Paint Shop Pro 8 program that I'm still learing. Got pics of the kids on the boards from the first run of the season that they made me promise not to share with anyone, as they were a little (lot) stiff.

post-8942-1249494163_thumb.jpg

post-4709-1249493984_thumb.jpgHere is my 11 year old. Finally got the pop off the wake. If only I could do it now!

I do have one question about the wake if I could ask it here. If not let me know where to put it. Why is my wake rolliing white water?

Nice! My 10 year old just learned how to get air yesterday, he is REALLY fired up.

On the wake, my guess is you are going too fast, with not enough "wake enhancement".