Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Show off your kids!!

Ndawg12

45 minutes ago, oldjeep said:

Future water skier arrived yesterday, our grandson Finnley

IMG_20201128_082257.jpg

Awesome, congratulations on your beautiful new Grandson.  No doubt that you will be an amazing Grandfather 

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, oldjeep said:

The last graduate. Commencement is a little anti climactic, some sort of Facebook thing. Double major elementary education and early childhood education with a minor in child advocacy studies. Going down to Winona tomorrow to get some pictures on campus and then cross the border to one of the free states for lunch at a restaurant.

IMG_20201211_182127_2.jpg

@oldjeep  Congratulations. Sounds like your kids are solid.  That is a sign of solid parenting! 

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Sparky450 said:

@oldjeep  Congratulations. Sounds like your kids are solid.  That is a sign of solid parenting! 

And some luck ;) .  As much as 2020 has been a dumpster fire in a lot of ways, we have been fortunate that the kids have really been succeeding this year in spite of it.  Oldest one lost a job due to Covid,  got himself a much better one a week later and then gave us a grandson.  Middle kid was able to buy himself a house.  And now the youngest has graduated and already has a job as a sub until she can get a full time position for next fall.  Its a pretty good year to be a parent.

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Michigan boarder said:

My freshman daughter playing her first high school soccer game, and on varsity.  She played incredibly, and fit right in with the speed and accuracy of the seniors.  We are taking a serious run at State champs this year.  We blew this team out 8-0 mercy rule at the half, my daughter and 4 others scored.  Second pic is low double fives after her goal.

2021 Katie soccer.jpg

2021 Katie soccer 2.jpg

Enjoy it all, my daughter rocked soccer in HS also. Its just sad that there is not more D1 or less schools that have scholarships these athletes.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Eagleboy99 said:

Must be fun playing football in a mask! Not. Ugh.

1 hour ago, oldjeep said:

Its cold this time of year, might be nice ;)

I played indoor soccer with one, and believe me I need all the oxygen I can get after 20 minutes of sprints.  I wear a thin gator and you completely forget about it once you are out there, the masks really have no negative impact on performance (nor do they prevent anything IMHO).

1 hour ago, Michigan boarder said:

I played indoor soccer with one, and believe me I need all the oxygen I can get after 20 minutes of sprints.  I wear a thin gator and you completely forget about it once you are out there, the masks really have no negative impact on performance (nor do they prevent anything IMHO).

I don't even like snow skiing in a Buff/neck tube.  When I played indoor,  I would have gone hypoxic with a mask.  :)

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Kids have been officially been in the rotation this season.  Low water has made getting out difficult but warmer water has helped the kids enjoyment.

Our 5 year old is killing it.  Starting to work on tricks now:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IPUOHdt3vsR1cMdEelP6cItw8VUry0Ab/view?usp=sharing

Our 3 year old is a nut and gives me a workout on the board.  She is hillarious and is telling me what she wants to do the whole time:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zmwRR9vOHvA0YQe9l4tY7wk0ph8B7iny/view

Edited by vanamp
  • Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...