Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Lake Temp

smeagol

Is there any place to check lake temperatures on the web?

If I want it, I can find the weed spore count in Moonville, SC. So I think its reasonable to expect lake temps to be available to me. Don't you agree? Am I asking too much?

If I want it, I can find the weed spore count in Moonville, SC.  So I think its reasonable to expect lake temps to be available to me.  Don't you agree?  Am I asking too much?

would be nice to check web for lake temps, god my lake was down to 71 degrees this weekend from 75 the weekend before, hopefully some warmer weather this week will bring it back upto 75 for the weekend.

If I want it, I can find the weed spore count in Moonville, SC.  So I think its reasonable to expect lake temps to be available to me.  Don't you agree?  Am I asking too much?

Most of the fishing forums will have water temps somewhere.

would be nice to check web for lake temps, god my lake was down to 71 degrees this weekend from 75 the weekend before, hopefully some warmer weather this week will bring it back upto 75 for the weekend.

Our local river was 62 tonight Shocking.gif

I don't think our lake ever hit 71 this summer. It is currently 60 - 62 and there was a frost advisory for last night.

I don't think our lake ever hit 71 this summer. It is currently 60 - 62 and there was a frost advisory for last night.

Damn!!! Man thats freezing!! Our lake at it's warmest during the end of July and beginning of August was 85/86 degrees!! That water was soo warm!

Mind you on May long weekend in Ontario which is the third weekend in May. The lake just thawed completely about 2 weeks before and it was a frigid 42 degrees or about 5 degrees celcius!! We went tubing and kneeboarding with my buddy's, let me tell you it was numbing if you fell off into the water.

Most of the fishing forums will have water temps somewhere.

I'm looking specifically for temps for Lake Hartwell (SC/GA border). I think the fishing forums idea was a good one, but I've come up empty after several google searches. I've found many forums but few to no posts in them.

Regarding the Army Corps of Engineers website, I've come up empty there too.

Hopefully folks at the weather channel monitor TMC forum, and maybe they will realize how silly they have been to not make this a feature on their website. Biggrin.gif