Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Lets see your tower

Malibudude

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
martinarcher

Finally got a pic of our Skier with the Titan I installed and decked out with gear. I had to wait until it was filled up with stuff because it just looks too plain bare!

-Titan I tower and polished by me.

-Two Wetsounds Pro 80's

-Three Skylon Bat Racks

-One Avenger Bat Rack (should have bought four Skylons when I had the chance!)

Truck002.jpg

Truck003.jpg

Truck004.jpg

Truck008.jpg

• Like 2
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Looks good! Now your rockin! Rockon.gif LOL - the girl look like their diggin it. Thumbup.gif

It does freakin rock. Those sitting in the back seat are always telling me turn it down! Can't beat Wetsounds!

JMO,

AF1

And yes the girls do love it!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Just purchased my 1st Malibu... 2006 23LSV. It has the CTF Blade tower that i really like but I read somewhere that people had problems with them and they can be replaced??? Is this true and what are the major problems and does anyone have the tower and 1st hand knowledge?

Just purchased my 1st Malibu... 2006 23LSV. It has the CTF Blade tower that i really like but I read somewhere that people had problems with them and they can be replaced??? Is this true and what are the major problems and does anyone have the tower and 1st hand knowledge?

Yes they did have issues, though I now of one member who has never had an issue w/ it. They are no longer replacing them TTBOMK, plus it's out of warranty. Some had issues other didn't but the company is now defunct.

Yes they did have issues, though I now of one member who has never had an issue w/ it. They are no longer replacing them TTBOMK, plus it's out of warranty. Some had issues other didn't but the company is now defunct.

Thanks for the quick response, I heard they had alot of side to side movement but I tested it before I bought it and it moved less than my buddies Mastercraft tower so I hope it will be alright... Can you purchase a new tower from Malibu direct? Also loooking for a set of chrome board racks that fit this tower any sugs?

Thanks for the quick response, I heard they had alot of side to side movement but I tested it before I bought it and it moved less than my buddies Mastercraft tower so I hope it will be alright... Can you purchase a new tower from Malibu direct? Also loooking for a set of chrome board racks that fit this tower any sugs?

No you'll need to order a new tower through a dealer. Not sure what board racks fit it but I'd check w/ Horacio @ Nice Racks, Star One (formerlly called Titan, or Sampson as the main brands. I wouldn't recommend bying a used set up Metcraft, who is now out of business, their products just aren't anywhere near the quality of the others I listed.

• 3 weeks later...

thanks yeah that looks pretty cool. :crazy: :crazy:

hope i can find it somehow in europe...

Does it need some extra wiring?

what brand is it?

thanks yeah that looks pretty cool. :crazy: :crazy:

hope i can find it somehow in europe...

Does it need some extra wiring?

what brand is it?

The brand is actually called Titan. The tower will be prewired for 4 speakers. If you want more you will have to run extra wiring. The new G3 tower is a little harder to get the wires through. The hole is just smaller.

Try this link for ideas. Bakes online.

thanks for the help.

first the dealer has to put the bu 2gether than put it on water. :clap::yahoo:

im going thru what types of speakers do i need or do i need some lights as well?

its a good thing that u sure about wiring...yeah than i just need to buy it and put it up.

I will order a bimini top also that i really missed from the bu... :cry:

do i neeed some wiring for the light as well or put holes and xtra wires? :rockon:

thanks a lotagain

The brand is actually called Titan. The tower will be prewired for 4 speakers. If you want more you will have to run extra wiring. The new G3 tower is a little harder to get the wires through. The hole is just smaller.

Try this link for ideas. Bakes online.

thanks for the help.

first the dealer has to put the bu 2gether than put it on water. :clap::yahoo:

im going thru what types of speakers do i need or do i need some lights as well?

its a good thing that u sure about wiring...yeah than i just need to buy it and put it up.

I will order a bimini top also that i really missed from the bu... :cry:

do i neeed some wiring for the light as well or put holes and xtra wires? :rockon:

thanks a lotagain

The lights are also prewired. The new bimini is as nice as the old one. It wont store up on the tower, like the illusion x and xs tower biminis did. Do you boat much at night? If you are on the Danube I would be surprised to know that you could use them at night. The lights are fairly expensive though.

When we come over to Europe, we may be able to bring you a couple of accessories and save you some shipping. Where is the Malibu dealer located? I know the city fairly well, at least from google. We have family over there in Budapest and Kaszaper. My step father was raised in Budapest, and we visited a few years ago.

Edited by Malibuzer

thanks for ur kindness Malibuzer!ive got couple of friends who do business in the states and they can bring them to me...anyways thanks for the offer.btw how did you know iam in hungary?

if you need a local dude for sightseeing i would love to show my city! ;) or a pickup from the airport dont hesitate to ask.

about the light thing yep im using it on danube and will use it on tisza as well.i gave all the things i need to my dealer they will give me options to choose from for the speakers and bimini.Ill let them suck with it i guess :whistle:

The lights are also prewired. The new bimini is as nice as the old one. It wont store up on the tower, like the illusion x and xs tower biminis did. Do you boat much at night? If you are on the Danube I would be surprised to know that you could use them at night. The lights are fairly expensive though.

When we come over to Europe, we may be able to bring you a couple of accessories and save you some shipping. Where is the Malibu dealer located? I know the city fairly well, at least from google. We have family over there in Budapest and Kaszaper. My step father was raised in Budapest, and we visited a few years ago.

• 1 month later...

Does anyone have pics of the new G3 Tower's rigged up with tower lights and at least two sets of speakers..! Dyin to see how it looks.? So the bimini doesn't lay forward like the Illusion and IllusionX did ? I wondered about that.