Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Lets see your tower

Malibudude

• 1 year later...

Mine getting prepped. No water time yet :(

Think I got the good tower for this year range.

Titan III 4 Speakers, Forward and Rear Lights, and Bimini. Along with 2 surf and 2 wake racks.

4srp2BXhS-u8yLlrNsCPwqd_TnOP6KdLiEqJ7saI

x2mJ3ToNXtUu632UIpHv_lQKwGGV4M7yEA0eeYxI

How about a snow pic from the day I got her home?

IVYYZuFMi8rkYXbQf-9-al2_vgrtY9SGsJFkOKCE

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Titan Illusion - needed a super fly high to keep the rope off anything in the racks. Don Gergler Hydrofoil rack bolted to factory X bracket. Factory forks on the other side. Soon to be two foil racks. And a factory Bimini, need to add pockets or straps for wake or surf boards. No speakers, all business! I need the head room too. Also a Comptech trick release with a camera mount  

2s0ck2b.jpg

Edited by JasonRMorrow
  • Like 1
  • 1 year later...
1 hour ago, hawaiianstyln said:

Before/After Exile install.  I absolutely love my Titan3 tower!

Nice setup!

Just a thought..... move that bimini up on top of the tower & it'll protect your new speakers from cookin in the sun..... plus you get all the head room. The Titan3 bimini above the tower looks sweet! I did this on my Titan2 a few years ago & the new Exiles that I installed at the same time still look like new!

23 minutes ago, Bill_AirJunky said:

Nice setup!

Just a thought..... move that bimini up on top of the tower & it'll protect your new speakers from cookin in the sun..... plus you get all the head room. The Titan3 bimini above the tower looks sweet! I did this on my Titan2 a few years ago & the new Exiles that I installed at the same time still look like new!

you know, I was wondering about this!!!  I wanted some spinner racks this winter and realized I couldn't buy them because the bimini was in the way.  So if I remove it above the tower, seems like that would look weird?  I dunno, do you have a pic of yours?  If it's deployed above the tower I might have to get the bimini cut out for the rope pylon?

15 hours ago, hawaiianstyln said:

you know, I was wondering about this!!!  I wanted some spinner racks this winter and realized I couldn't buy them because the bimini was in the way.  So if I remove it above the tower, seems like that would look weird?  I dunno, do you have a pic of yours?  If it's deployed above the tower I might have to get the bimini cut out for the rope pylon?

I don't have any pics of the Titan3 bimini. And frankly, considering that both Malibu & StarOne dropped the line, I suspect that you'd have to have it custom made anyway. This is exactly what I did too. And considering how it worked out, I'd do it again in heartbeat.

Raising the bimini should actually make it easier to reach the racks. And it doesn't effect how I reach the rope at all..... I still reach it from behind just as easily.

37184889531_17186e08ba_k.jpg

You might check out above the tower biminis at Bulletlines or Tower Biminis.

Edited by Bill_AirJunky
  • Like 3
  • 8 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 years later...
On 6/29/2012 at 9:19 PM, BSUBU_Kris said:

That's an awesome setup, do you have some under photos of how that bimini can support the weight of that tube.  Id really like to know.  Do you drive with it up there?

Makes me jealous hahaha

I need to figure out how to get my surf hydrofoil mounted with a rack this year.  Its such a PITA in the boat.

• 2 weeks later...
downedperiscope

Has anyone seen something like this?  Caught this randomly on the internet.  I have no idea what the name of this tower is.  I've got a 2000 Escape LSV 23 (not the Wakesetter, so no tower) and I'd love to get something on there simply to get a bimini up for some cover.  Not worried about speakers or towing.

spacer.pngspacer.png

2 hours ago, downedperiscope said:

Has anyone seen something like this?  Caught this randomly on the internet.  I have no idea what the name of this tower is.  I've got a 2000 Escape LSV 23 (not the Wakesetter, so no tower) and I'd love to get something on there simply to get a bimini up for some cover.  Not worried about speakers or towing.

spacer.pngspacer.png

https://aerialwakeboarding.com/catalog/product/wakeboard-towers/freeride-black/?sku=BT-FRTWR225-BK&gclid=Cj0KCQiAu62QBhC7ARIsALXijXTDYEF0f7R2Zq1ZA6NqcDlcJBPQj_EYDaO52xR9lU6Kc1oidCaUkxUaApEaEALw_wcB

• Like 1