Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Metcraft or Titan?

MalibooVLX

Definitely go with Titan,Metcraft is done for.if Metcraft break's it's your's!!!

Malibu will not help you either !!!

Titan for as long as Malibu carries it, if I was ordering a new boat hands down the Titan. However I've not had a chance to see the new Malibu tower, but the Titan was the best functional tower, strength beyond anything out there.

I'd say Titan all the way. But didn't I read some place that Metcraft filed bankruptcy, and was then bailed out by someone..... STP or some acronym like that.

Malibu & Titan still have not said a thing about what their arrangement is like either. Hope that comes out soon. Frankly I dont' think I'd buy either until it does.

I'd say Titan all the way. But didn't I read some place that Metcraft filed bankruptcy, and was then bailed out by someone..... STP or some acronym like that.

Malibu & Titan still have not said a thing about what their arrangement is like either. Hope that comes out soon. Frankly I dont' think I'd buy either until it does.

I agree. Titan is in a transitional period as well, & reports have indicated that their response time has gotten pretty long as well. I would wait until everything shakes out as well.

Yes, from recent, personal experience, be prepared to wait an extremely long time for Titan to turn anything around.

Yes, from recent, personal experience, be prepared to wait an extremely long time for Titan to turn anything around.

+1 on that...ever since Malibu bought Titan everything came to a screeching halt...my tower is now almost a month late...I'm actually on the phone with them now to find out the latest...

+1 on that...ever since Malibu bought Titan everything came to a screeching halt...my tower is now almost a month late...I'm actually on the phone with them now to find out the latest...

A month is nothing. Mine is almost 3 months late.