Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

To everyone who has ordered 2010's...

factoryKITTED

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• factoryKITTED

• Bobby Light

• johnsvt

• martinarcher

Pop out cleats and fiberglass swim deck have been standard in the past? No?

Not standard to my knowledge...

Edited by factoryKITTED
With what comes standard now for 2010 the price increase is small compared to previous years. Racks, pop out cleats, fiberglass swim deck all standard to the boats for 20010.

True - i never thought about that.

With what comes standard now for 2010 the price increase is small compared to previous years. Racks, pop out cleats, fiberglass swim deck all standard to the boats for 20010.

The price increase is small probably because fewer and fewer people have the money to buy these luxuries. If the car companies are getting bailed out cuz no one is buying cars, how many fewer people are buying boats? Im guessing that in a few years when the economy is back you will see the big hikes again. jmho

Who give two $#its if it is 14.0 I've never taken one to the track. It can tow a boat legally without having to jerry rig some home made reciever hanging down under the exhaust. Trailblazers are ugly trucks in general, a GC isn't much better.

People racing tow vehicles / trucks at the race track make me laugh. 12.96 is pretty impressive until you realize it is a mopar. :)

Is the receiver tucked under the exhaust? The first time I saw one of those I figured towing was out because of the exhaust location. That's why I was looking at the SS Trailblazers. I just can't bring myself to buy an automatic. Why won't these companies give you a standard tranny option for those of us that actually want to DRIVE the vehicle...... Mad.gifMad.gif

I hope you didnt buy the tb ss!! You question about the hitch is in my post above. It wasn't easy to do...

Sweet Benz. No I didn't buy an SS. I went classic instead. Thumbup.gif

FrontLeft.jpg

Sweet truck!! 75 F250?

I was just thinking of selling the Tahoe and gettin a good ol 4x4 to tow with

Thanks man - it's a 71'.

Is the receiver tucked under the exhaust? The first time I saw one of those I figured towing was out because of the exhaust location. That's why I was looking at the SS Trailblazers. I just can't bring myself to buy an automatic. Why won't these companies give you a standard tranny option for those of us that actually want to DRIVE the vehicle...... Mad.gifMad.gif

I hope you didnt buy the tb ss!! You question about the hitch is in my post above. It wasn't easy to do...

Sweet Benz. No I didn't buy an SS. I went classic instead. Thumbup.gif

FrontLeft.jpg

Sweet truck!! 75 F250?

I was just thinking of selling the Tahoe and gettin a good ol 4x4 to tow with

Thanks man - it's a 71'.

By far still the best Ford body style. Sweet!!!!

I honestly dont see the problem with people telling what price they paid.... shouldnt the margins be roughly in the same ballpark for every dealer? I mean the only dealers that should be worried about it are the ones that gave their customers the shaft. IMHO

I agree 100%. I know at one time we talked on here that if you were getting around 15% off of MSRP you were doing well. Yet now with the economy as it is, I am seeing "Non-Currents" (and demo's direct from the factopry) at WAY more than 15 off (no pun intended). I understand supply and demand. However, In hindsight I really have to question if some of us have not been treated as well as we led to believe. Besides, If a dealer is being honest then they should have nothing to worry about.

Who give two $#its if it is 14.0 I've never taken one to the track. It can tow a boat legally without having to jerry rig some home made reciever hanging down under the exhaust. Trailblazers are ugly trucks in general, a GC isn't much better.

People racing tow vehicles / trucks at the race track make me laugh. 12.96 is pretty impressive until you realize it is a mopar. :)

You have it mixed up - it would be people towing with race vehicles - NO? The truck was fast out the box and even faster with mods.

Edited by factoryKITTED