Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

I feel like a jerk but dang...

luvtheBU

Where we wakeboard is about 7 miles up and little BU is a thirsty little biatch, so leaving them at the ramp definetly won't work but I think on Sunday I will drive them to the rope swing before I launch and anyone who wants to swim out to me gets to go for a ride, which all the boys are cool with that. Leave girly girl on the beach.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• luvtheBU

• Baddog

• WakeGirl

• Michigan boarder

I say load it up to the max and head for the closest place to make everyone get off the boat and have fun on the bank. Unload the cooler and everyones stuff except for a towel. Then say the first 4 in the boat that want to get wet and go board or ski.... gets to go!

If you have more than that just say "your on the next trip... we'll be right back"

. . .and then, on the last trip out for the day from that uncharted island where everyone got off, you COULD accidently forget to pick up the GF. Food for thought . . . .

Oops.gifWhistling.gif

Plus1.gif

I say load it up to the max and head for the closest place to make everyone get off the boat and have fun on the bank. Unload the cooler and everyones stuff except for a towel. Then say the first 4 in the boat that want to get wet and go board or ski.... gets to go!

If you have more than that just say "your on the next trip... we'll be right back"

. . .and then, on the last trip out for the day from that uncharted island where everyone got off, you COULD accidently forget to pick up the GF. Food for thought . . . .

Oops.gifWhistling.gif

Plus1.gif

Oh I'd get into big trouble with that one, I already get the evil eye when I chili dip her, usually followed by a sinister grin by me. Whistling.gif

Oops.gifWhistling.gif

Plus1.gif

Oh I'd get into big trouble with that one, I already get the evil eye when I chili dip her, usually followed by a sinister grin by me. Whistling.gif

Face it, shyte happens. I'm thinking your total sleep loss from those dips is pretty darn minimal.

Oops.gifWhistling.gif

Plus1.gif

Face it, shyte happens. I'm thinking your total sleep loss from those dips is pretty darn minimal.

Yeppers and it scratches the evil itch I get here and there. :)

if there's more than 4 we go out & ski first with 4, & then come back for the rest... a couple hours later. Man i hate having more than 4 on my boat.

if there's more than 4 we go out & ski first with 4, & then come back for the rest... a couple hours later. Man i hate having more than 4 on my boat.

Your boat and mine are just not made for the limo crowds. I have removed my rear seat so I only have 3 actual seats plus the bow, so that helps limit the crowd.

i had 22 peps on the 4th, but i brought my Fiesta Island thats 11.5ft x 11.5ft - dont think i'll ever have that many come again. We were only commuting from dock to cove though.

This is making for some great reading. LOL

The most I will take out is 9 on the vlx and that is pushing it. On more then one weekend I have had to tell people sorry the boat is now full and can't take you. Its a first come (IE txt responce that you can make it) first go thing with me. The last few weekends I have been keeping it down to 6-8 people.

So your hubby doesn't like being on the lake w/ half naked ladies???????????? Whistling.gifCrazy.gif

Seriously, limiting the numbers not only makes the day more enjoyable but also from the aspect of safety. A boat load of people whom are boat owners and, therefore, abreast with all aspects of what it takes to get the boat ready and operate are quite different than those whom know little to none about boating. With that said boating is great as the whole family can go and typically enjoy some form of watersports, heck even if it’s a tube. Boating can be stressful if people aren’t informed on what needs to be done and all the help that is needed to get the boat ready to go and back in storage.

Edit: Didn't read very single post, sorry if I have repeated anyone else.

Sounds to me like the GF is more of a problem than too many people on the boat Whistling.gif I would have you son and the GF stay home some of the times so the GF doesn't get hurt and then your son can determine if he wants to stay or go without her. Sounds like you have too many people for the style boat you have, I totally understand. Our last boat was strictly for skiing and it was just a family thing, only the four of us would go. Now certain people of our family stay home sometimes if we have too many people and my wife is one of the types that doesn't like getting in the water because of it's quality (how clean it is), if we are on a lake everyone enjoys. Sounds like you need to plan your trips better........

Edited by 68Slalom

Sounds to me like the GF is more of a problem than too many people on the boat Whistling.gif I would have you son and the GF stay home some of the times so the GF doesn't get hurt and then your son can determine if he wants to stay or go without her. Sounds like you have too many people for the style boat you have, I totally understand. Our last boat was strictly for skiing and it was just a family thing, only the four of us would go. Now certain people of our family stay home sometimes if we have too many people and my wife is one of the types that doesn't like getting in the water because of it's quality (how clean it is), if we are on a lake everyone enjoys. Sounds like you need to plan your trips better........

What!? and have to take two babies out on the boat? :Doh:

your boat better be kept in "show room" condition by all of those rogue teens that expect to ride on her, remember the bumper sticker A##, Gas or Grass nobody rides for free! Fingerwag.gif

Soooo . . . . . what other plans do you have in the works for removing the evil GF from the picture on a permanent basis?

Hey, this could be a whole new thread! Dole out responsibilities and make her in charge of packing the wheel bearings on the trailer with each trip. I'm guessing one day with bearing grease under her nails will do it.

What!? and have to take two babies out on the boat? :Doh:

That's what they might be doing if we leave them alone, that's why I have issues???? No.gif They are alone together ENOUGH!!!

Soooo . . . . . what other plans do you have in the works for removing the evil GF from the picture on a permanent basis?

Well first off I don't ever dog her out, that makes him want her more....sooooo I just encourage her to get in the water and of course there's the chili dippin and the back wash and of course the head shake after I get out of the water, followed by the weta$$ lifejacket toss across her head. I'm pretty convincing I've got the majority of the girls in the water that PITA brings and they always have a blast, then PYRO feels shown up so he starts working on her. She'll either convert or get left behind, we are a funlovin family and my boys are my world so she better treat him right. PITA always gets mad at me cause his girlfriends always want to come, he says I treat them like they were my own, that's why I don't get this chica. Dontknow.gif

She is scared of the engine, I think I am going to have to show PYRO how to get in behind her so she won't be intimidated. ARRGGGG

Well first off I don't ever dog her out, that makes him want her more....sooooo I just encourage her to get in the water and of course there's the chili dippin and the back wash and of course the head shake after I get out of the water, followed by the weta$$ lifejacket toss across her head. I'm pretty convincing I've got the majority of the girls in the water that PITA brings and they always have a blast, then PYRO feels shown up so he starts working on her. She'll either convert or get left behind, we are a funlovin family and my boys are my world so she better treat him right. PITA always gets mad at me cause his girlfriends always want to come, he says I treat them like they were my own, that's why I don't get this chica. Dontknow.gif

You have any weeds near where you get in/out of the water. Purely by accident some of those could cling to, say, your hands. You know what to do from there.

You have any weeds near where you get in/out of the water. Purely by accident some of those could cling to, say, your hands. You know what to do from there.

EWWWW...no weeds just sand and muck..hmmmm muck????

Next time she gets in the water unleash that 454 and rip her arms off.

I am going to assume your joking.

She is scared of the engine, I think I am going to have to show PYRO how to get in behind her so she won't be intimidated. ARRGGGG

I have a good friend who only gets in the water to get his beer out. I have asked him countless times if he wants to try something, but he is completely content just chillin in the boat. I don't see what the big deal is that this girl doesn't want to get in the water. I understand the overcrowding issue, but there is absolutely nothing wrong with someone not wanting to get in the water. It might seem crazy to you and me, but then again we are on spending our free time on a boating forum :lol:

Is the real problem here that she won't get in the water or that she is dating your son?

We took a couple out a while back and the guy was the one that didn't want to get in the water. He was happy just chillin' in the boat. It was a hot day and everyone was in the water, either boarding or swimming. I felt bad because I thought the guy was not having fun. To me, being in the boat is fun but being in the water is MORE fun. Well, to make a long story short, it turns out the guy could not swim. He goes out on the boat because his girlfriend loves watersports and he likes spending time with her and watching her board/ski, but the guy could not swim! Maybe this chica can't swim?

Next time she gets in the water unleash that 454 and rip her arms off.

I am going to assume your joking.

I have a good friend who only gets in the water to get his beer out. I have asked him countless times if he wants to try something, but he is completely content just chillin in the boat. I don't see what the big deal is that this girl doesn't want to get in the water. I understand the overcrowding issue, but there is absolutely nothing wrong with someone not wanting to get in the water. It might seem crazy to you and me, but then again we are on spending our free time on a boating forum :lol:

Is the real problem here that she won't get in the water or that she is dating your son?

Let me take a stab at this, I think Jetski was on to something:

The problem is that she's probably a prissy little thing that doesn't want to mess up her makeup or hair and is only going out on the boat to be with your son. You on the other hand are down with anything and you're not afraid to get wet or dirty. I bet we have a clash of personalities and you just don't see your son with someone like her!! Honestly, am I close??