Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Replacement/Duplicate Keys

tnlegendracer

My LSV came with only one ignition and the glovebox keys. I have no keys for the rear lockers. Anybody know what's needed to duplicate ignition and create rear locker keys? Can it be done by hull ID #?

My ignition key works in the Perko locks in the rear hatches. And the guy at Home Depot duped it for me easily for a couple bucks. There was nothing special about it at all.

Edited by Bill_AirJunky

on the back hatches where there is the key hole you will see a little number. the number indicates witch key you need. i hope that helps

If the keys still have the square Malibu key fob, it can easily be removed to let the key store find the correct blank. I needed to do that for Lowe's to find the match.