Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Blue Dash lights

Brettski

I have just completed my led transformation of the stock lights and will be adding more but would like to know if anyone has changed the dash lights to a color other than red (i would like mine to be blue). I have not taken the dash apart yet but was wondering if it was a colored light or dash templates.

Any feedback would be helpful,

Thanks crew.

Brett

I have just completed my led transformation of the stock lights and will be adding more but would like to know if anyone has changed the dash lights to a color other than red (i would like mine to be blue). I have not taken the dash apart yet but was wondering if it was a colored light or dash templates.

Any feedback would be helpful,

Thanks crew.

Brett

I'd be interested in that too. I just started wireing lights in the boat and would like the all blue scheme. I know there will be a problem with the switches on my 06 as they have red plastic that is causing the red lights. The others might be able to be changed though.

I currently wired in a LED to go in parallel with the warning beeper. Sometimes the sound is up too loud that I can't hear it. I know the screen blinks, but I want a light flashing in my face Crazy.gif

Let's see some photos Drool.gif

I will when I get around to mounting the light in a better place. Right now I have the LED shuved between the dash at the front of the throttle and the dash in front of the driver.

Edited by Jimmypooh