Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Sign in to follow this  
Douge

Where do I find the convas strap for the hand winch?

Douge

I need to replace the strap on the hand winch, its old and crusty, any idea of good source for the strap?

jgouveia3

west marine, wally world, etc

Douge

Wow, that was quick, wally world??? Sweet, wonder if they have purple?

Baddog

Any decent boat store will have it. Make sure you get the right length, but don't ask me what that is. I replaced the strap for my jet ski and found it at the Honda dealer of all places.

Ndawg12
Any decent boat store will have it. Make sure you get the right length, but don't ask me what that is. I replaced the strap for my jet ski and found it at the Honda dealer of all places.

Yes, support and buy from your local dealer or a some kind of marine store they will surely have it, don't go to .... I still can't say it, the store who's name starts with a W!!! Yuk.gif

I'm pretty sure the standard length is 20 feet.

Douge

I really want a purple one and would go to the store that shall not be named if I knew they had purple. Otherwise West Marine it is. I need some purple bumpers too. I may have a pink Barbie boat, but that just makes buying accessories that much more entertaining.

Bill_AirJunky

Wonder if they have purple?!?!?

How about a safety chain/cable?

I'd rather keep my boat on the trailer than keep it cute n purple.