Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

My new to me Malibu

SSG3K

Welcome to the Crew, and congratulations! Nice boat! I love the 21 LSV Sunscape. I'm a

little jealous that yours, with the SV23 hull, throws a better slalom wake than mine. But, I

still love my boat, going on half-way through it's fourth season.

This site is a tremendous resource for Malibu owners. Drop by anytime.

Congrats on the Boat, Clarkston huh? what lake? Did you buy the boat from a private seller or from Skiers Pier?

I bought the boat on a whim. I was riding a waverunner a few weeks ago on Orchard lake and it sucked. Two days later I bought the LSV. I keep the boat on Loon Lake and rented a slip with a lift. I bought it from Skiers Pier and they were great to deal with. They fixed all the minor problems with it before and after I bought it. Ill probably get a new Wakesetter or another LSV in a couple years if the boat is still worth anything. They said I bought it to where it really wont deprecaite any more (Lets hope so) Anyway love the boat. This is my first boat!

Rich

Congrats on the Boat, Clarkston huh? what lake? Did you buy the boat from a private seller or from Skiers Pier?

I bought the boat on a whim. I was riding a waverunner a few weeks ago on Orchard lake and it sucked. Two days later I bought the LSV. I keep the boat on Loon Lake and rented a slip with a lift. I bought it from Skiers Pier and they were great to deal with. They fixed all the minor problems with it before and after I bought it. Ill probably get a new Wakesetter or another LSV in a couple years if the boat is still worth anything. They said I bought it to where it really wont deprecaite any more (Lets hope so) Anyway love the boat. This is my first boat!

Rich

Congrats Rich. you will see me in my white and yellow 09VTX or my 94White,blue,pink,and grey Closed Bow Echelon on Orchard Lake, and Cass Lake :-) If you ever wanna meet up i'm usually in the area. Partytime.gif

And i 2nd Skiers Pier.... Plus1.gif They are a pleasure to work with and seem to be great at paying attention to every detail and treating each customer uniquely. Cheers.gif