Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Driver's Seat Height

tnlegendracer

This is going to sound NOT intelligent, but my boat's under cover and I've spent all of 30 minutes behind the wheel before we had to head back to Nashville from Little Rock.

Here's my question: Is their a height adjustment on the driver's seat that will allow me to raise it? Even with the bolster up, it's like I'm sitting on on the floor. I'm only 6', but my knees seemed close to my chin.

I asked the previous owner and they didn't know either.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Edited by tnlegendracer

I had the same problem with seat height. I wanted my raised for a better view of where I was driving. I removed the seat and used a couple of 2x4’s about 8 inches long. I bolted the wood to the seat frame on the floor and then bolted the seat to the wood. I painted the wood tan so it wouldn’t look to obvious but no one has ever asked about it so it isn’t really noticeable. It was pretty easy to work around the track so the seat can still be slid back and forth.

Edited by WakingMeHappy