Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Newbie Request to Join

tnlegendracer

Hey. Newbie here. Just purchased a fellow 'crew member's 2004 LSV HH because he decided to go houseboating. I'd been looking at Malibu's for nearly a year and his came up for sale and was optioned just like I wanted.

I've paid my membership so now all I need is some skills, a place in Nashville TN that sells Babe's, and a cover that doesn't pool water by the tower pockets.

I'll have plenty of questions in the future as we just got back from AR with the boat and it'll be going in Center Hill Lake on Thursday night or Friday morning. Please go easy on me at first, as even though I've owned boats for quite a while, this is my first non-I/O.

Already confirmed that local dealer (TNT) will be winterizing in November at the lake. That's a good thing for me as this monster won't go under my garage door even with the trailer tongue dropped and the tires at 10psi.

Clap.gif

Great! Now I've got to have some of those cool domed numbers. Actually Scott already has them on the boat from Razorback country but I live in VOL country! How about that-we have a coach that's trash talking FL, I think fined by NCAA and hasn't even played a game yet. GO VOLS!

As I told you in the other thread, check the discounts section. You'll end up "saving" a lot of money with what's there. :lol: (And btw, thank you for your support.)
Great! Now I've got to have some of those cool domed numbers. Actually Scott already has them on the boat from Razorback country but I live in VOL country! How about that-we have a coach that's trash talking FL, I think fined by NCAA and hasn't even played a game yet. GO VOLS!
As I told you in the other thread, check the discounts section. You'll end up "saving" a lot of money with what's there. :lol: (And btw, thank you for your support.)

Buy them from ebay and save a ton! They are a lot cheaper on there then from domed numbers.

You'll fit right in here legend racer. There's plenty of college football fans around these parts. Just keep a look out come late summer for the college football thread to be resurrected...just be mindful of the ole miss fans, for some reason they are well-represented :)

..of course if I were you I'd be prouder of my basketball team than football, given that no SEC school will blink at trying to hang 100 on Lane this year. And florida....we won't have seen the fun 'n gun like what we will this year since Spurrier and Wuerffel! LOOK OUT!

• 4 months later...

Hey everyone -

I stumbled across this thread after checking out all the posts on our thread in the deals section. Please forgive my shameless plugging here as my true intention on this thread is to explain the difference between our numbers and the numbers you can buy for less elsewhere. If you have any questions regarding our product after reading this, please feel free to call, email, or PM me.

The most noticeable difference is the level of customization. With our Domed Numbers, you are virtually unlimited in your color and font choices. Our website only shows a smidgen of what we are capable of. If you don't see what you'd like there, just give us a call or shoot us an email. We'll make it happen. We even created a font to match the new "Core" Wakesetter font that Malibu has used since '07 and made standard in '08.

Next you'll notice the level of attention and care put into each set of numbers. We don't just take stock numbers off the shelf and put them in rows for you. We actually produce each set using up to 3 programs on the computer. Within these programs, we can optimize each set of numbers for size and spacing for your letters. We can choose the colors individually to best match your boat. Want one outline? Three outlines? No outlines? You name it, we'll make it. You'll also notice we optimize each letter or number's outline shape which holds in the doming resin to create a much more defined letter or number. Each set of our numbers is truly custom and hand made.

Most importantly, we strive to keep our level of customer service unmatched. Eric and I will do whatever takes to make you the best numbers on the market, and whatever it takes to keep a smile on your face.

So, thank you for allowing me to briefly explain a few of the benefits of ordering your boat registration decals from Domed Numbers. I'm trying inform you as respectfully as possible and am not trying to hi-jack your site "vendor-style". If you feel this posting is out of line or out of place, please let me know. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Andrew Blaisdell

Domed Numbers

480-829-0895

[email protected]

Hey. Newbie here. Just purchased a fellow 'crew member's 2004 LSV HH because he decided to go houseboating. I'd been looking at Malibu's for nearly a year and his came up for sale and was optioned just like I wanted.

I've paid my membership so now all I need is some skills, a place in Nashville TN that sells Babe's, and a cover that doesn't pool water by the tower pockets.

I'll have plenty of questions in the future as we just got back from AR with the boat and it'll be going in Center Hill Lake on Thursday night or Friday morning. Please go easy on me at first, as even though I've owned boats for quite a while, this is my first non-I/O.

Already confirmed that local dealer (TNT) will be winterizing in November at the lake. That's a good thing for me as this monster won't go under my garage door even with the trailer tongue dropped and the tires at 10psi.

Clap.gif

Welcome to the site and congrats on the new boat!! 04 was a great year for the 23 LSV!

-Paul