Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

You People Probably Think I'm Crazy

Ndawg12

I don't know if it's just me and my computer or what but I always check the recent posts and new topics. But the last week or so something funky has been happening. Both of those lists have not been current, I hit refresh or logout and back in and nothing works. I have replied to posts that have been dead for months or years. But I'm sure they come up on everybody elses newest posts, and yall probably think I ate a big bowl of stupid for breakfast!!!

So I apologize and has anyone else experienced this, if so, how do I fix it!!!

Edited by nemire12

Hello Hello Hello Hello Hello Hello

Can you hear that , if you can't your not crazy :)

Edited by 68Slalom
I don't know if it's just me and my computer or what but I always check the recent posts and new topics. But the last week or so something funky has been happening. Both of those lists have not been current, I hit refresh or logout and back in and nothing works. I have replied to posts that have been dead for months or years. But I'm sure they come up on everybody elses newest posts, and yall probably think I ate a big bowl of stupid for breakfast!!!

So I apologize and has anyone else experienced this, if so, how do I fix it!!!

I had a big bowl of stupid for dinner last night, Humble pie for breakfast.

What happens, from my understanding is that 'hot topics' or ones that have had a higher rate of activity recently are marked as 'new' after a given period of time. Then they show up on the front page, though there are no new posts in the thread.

Edited by CrazyTegger
What happens, from my understanding is that 'hot topics' or ones that have had a higher rate of activity recently are marked as 'new' after a given period of time. Then they show up on the front page, though there are no new posts in the thread.

Maybe I don't have a problem afterall!!

Beer for lunch, I want your job!!!

I don't do it... The software in the forum automatically takes care of it.

This is the first time I've done it, once in a great while. It's Friday, boiling hot over here and the boss is out Thumbup.gif