Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

maliview operation

kutchi C

I just got my new 09 sunscape 23 lsv,(I love it, true multisport boat). When we were looking at it the dealer said it had a maliview(he didn't know much about the thing). i looked it up and all i got on it was the malibu videos with the people playing guitar hero.(I thought we get a boat to get away from that kind of crap??) but it had its cool features, the pre-sets, the music, the cruise control. But now i got it and i dont know how to work the thing!!!!!!! I didnt get a manual on the maliview,(wich I had expected to get). i figured out most of it exept for these things= the ballast monitering, (i only have the center tank, but i would like to include it in a pre-set) the internal memory,(i dont know how to put songs on it, and when i hooked up the usb, i couldnt select a certan song) and the media controls.

could someone help me with this??

Do you have any young children in the house? Do you know any? Ask them to come over. They'll teach you everything you need to know. :)

Wish I had one to play with. Some day I will!

dont have a manual either, but did figure most of it out by just messing around with it. not to difficult. It is easier than trying to get one of those old vcr's back in the day to automatically record a show. haha. the only drawback on mine that i cant figure out is that it will not dim at night, so i have to put a tshirt in front of it.

dont have a manual either, but did figure most of it out by just messing around with it. not to difficult. It is easier than trying to get one of those old vcr's back in the day to automatically record a show. haha. the only drawback on mine that i cant figure out is that it will not dim at night, so i have to put a tshirt in front of it.

If you turn the Dash Lights to the Dim2 setting, the Malivue goes dark.