Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

CASH REWARDS

VLXRonnie

Has anyone redeemed their CASH REWARDS deferred rebate yet? I am closely reaching my 3rd calendar year and I am up for redemption. I know there was a post awhile back about CASH BACK AMERICA or something. Most of you have not heard of this "to good to be true" rebate but hay its worth a try. I think it was mostly a California thing though.

Isn't that the thing about the warranty? There was a thread on here a few months ago where someone tried to "cash in" and found out the company was out of business, I think.

Search the MC site for LOTS and LOTS of information and experiences with Cash Rewards. Lots of controversy and very very few actually receive the rebate. Good luck.

Has anyone redeemed their CASH REWARDS deferred rebate yet? I am closely reaching my 3rd calendar year and I am up for redemption. I know there was a post awhile back about CASH BACK AMERICA or something. Most of you have not heard of this "to good to be true" rebate but hay its worth a try. I think it was mostly a California thing though.

Lets just say if you read really close and 20 people file the claim each individual only gets $250 and that is if the company is still in business Whistling.gif

Isn't that the thing about the warranty? There was a thread on here a few months ago where someone tried to "cash in" and found out the company was out of business, I think.

This is a factory rebate offered in the off season.

Just make sure you follow every aspect of the contract as far as the redemption goes. I have a friend who did this on another purchase and he heard horror stories. Many were because there were filings and deadlines, etc. and many missed them.

Hopefully it works out for you.

Just make sure you follow every aspect of the contract as far as the redemption goes. I have a friend who did this on another purchase and he heard horror stories. Many were because there were filings and deadlines, etc. and many missed them.

Hopefully it works out for you.

Very true, they almost make it so you are set for failure. I still really don't know if I have everything right, 7 or 8 pcs of information that has to exactly what the paper say's ex: original not copies, certified not standard mail, address when boat was purchased, current address with copy of a monthly bill, copy of birth certificate, copy of DL, original buyers contract, financial statement that the contract is current and not defaulted within the last 60 days, etc. etc. Almost seems like all the need is your house key to come and rob your identity and the rest of your things in your home Whistling.gif

I'm not hopeful at all of getting anything, but you never know even if it was $1000 it's a nice chump of change for some vacation tickets :)

yeah my potential rebate is 8K. So I want to at least try. I have the documents to send them. they have an operating web site http://www.cashrewardsinc.com/index.html but I am not holding my breath. When I bought my BU the rebate was not the deciding factor. But 8k dollars is a big chunk of change. Could buy alot of toys with that.

I saw it described as a pyramid earlier & didn't get it. Ponzi is more like it. Sounds like they were taking money from the dealers, doing whatever with it, then refunding only what they had to. Would be interesting to see the books on them. How much did they actually take it vs refund. No possible way it was legal. And the fact that MC was endorsing it is absurd.

Edited by Bill_AirJunky

I cant believe anyone would go for that deal. Before I bought my malibu I had also looked at MC's. The dealer tried to "wow" us with this deal we couldnt refuse. Sounded too shady to even consider. Not to mention the fact that I dont like a company that makes money off of people that screw up. Kinda BS

I cant believe anyone would go for that deal. Before I bought my malibu I had also looked at MC's. The dealer tried to "wow" us with this deal we couldnt refuse. Sounded too shady to even consider. Not to mention the fact that I dont like a company that makes money off of people that screw up. Kinda BS

Agreed, kind of a shady deal, like almost ANY such rebate program. Although MasterCraft promoted it as a sales tool, I don't think they derived any direct money from the deal, however. With the current chapter 7 bankruptcy of Cash Rewards, Inc., the backfire component of that program is surely indicative of bad marketing judgement on the part of that company, and all the other automobile and real estate companies that participated.Definitely a black eye for MasterCraft in an economy wherein such a company truly can't afford any marketing screwups.