Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Factory wind block dimensions?

votas

I have a 99 vlx with the factory installed rails for the wind block and was going to make one. Anyone have the dimensions?

If it's the same as an 07 vRide I can measure it for you, but I doubt they would be the same. How bout measuring the spot where it needs to go?

Unsure if this would be the same but has dimensions...also hope this is what you were talking about

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MALIBU-VLX-...essoriesQ5fGear

Hope the link worked. If not, check ebay and search Malibu VLX and I found it...good luck...

I will measure mine tomorrow if possible, if not will do on Wednesday for sure. I own a 2000 VLX Wakesetter.

Thanks for the reply, nvip9r, and the link. Depending on what tap plastics will charge me, I may be better off just buying the one from ebay. The boat's in storage and I was planning to go get it out on Thursday, so if I get it before you reply, I will just take the measurements then. Just wanted to see if anyone had already done that so I could save a trip to the storage place between now and then. Thanks!