Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

where to buy wakebording and surfing gear in Sac, CA?

My 2 Dogs

I have not seen my boat in over a year due to a medical issue but I am finally able to get out by next month. I just went by Cope and McPheters in Rocklin and then the Malibu dealer in Rancho Cordova and both are out of business. Never knew it as I have been in and out of the hospital for the last 11 months. Anyway, I used to go to those places to buy gear. It was easy as then you could look at boards and bindings before buying. Hard to do that on the internet as sometimes they dont fit/feel right, etc. anyone know where to go in the Sacramento or Rocklin area?

The guys at Boards'N'Motion in Auburn are very cool to deal with. Foresthill exit off of I-80, turn right off the ramp then immediately turn left onto the frontage road. They're on the left just past a fast food place (Jack In The Box, I think).

Sorry to hear about the hospitilization, I just had back surgery last monday for a herniated disc. Not fun!! now im laid up the better part of the summer .... thats life i guess.

Sorry to hear about the hospitilization, I just had back surgery last monday for a herniated disc. Not fun!! now im laid up the better part of the summer .... thats life i guess.

hope you get better soon. I had 3 major surgeries in 6 months. Over 100 staples in my abdominal area. Not fun but I cannot wait to get back out there. weird how life passes you by when you are standing still. I live near the Cope and McPheters and never knew they went out of business. Guess you dont pay much attention to that stuff when the only time you see daylight is when you are going to the hospital.

hope you get better soon. I had 3 major surgeries in 6 months. Over 100 staples in my abdominal area. Not fun but I cannot wait to get back out there. weird how life passes you by when you are standing still. I live near the Cope and McPheters and never knew they went out of business. Guess you dont pay much attention to that stuff when the only time you see daylight is when you are going to the hospital.

yea, sounds like you have it way worse than i did. But i know what you mean, I had my surgery on monday and its already saturday and im so drugged up im not real sure where the week went. I bought my gf a new tsunami heartbreaker and she is dieing to try it out, im not sure who is more ready to get back out there but its killing me looking at my boat everyday thinking of the fun i could be having. The doc says that i shouldnt be back on the water for at least a month or so more... but im wondering if he is being alittle conservative, on the other hand im not really wanting to go through this process again. The hospital I had it done was just built and it was really nice, but they neglected to tell me that the anastesia with the pain killers would stop my bowls up and ill tell you the third day I felt pain i have never im my life ever felt before !!! it takes alot for me to be doubled over on the floor crying for mamma. but i Hope you get well soon too and we can get back to spending alittle time on the water.