Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Malibu Decal

The M on the decal on the side of my 05 LXi was damaged and I'm trying to find a replacement. The dealer has had it on order for about 2 months. They said that Malibu just doesn't have it in stock and the part has been backordered. I checked with another dealer in a different city and they said the same thing. The letters are black with a silver outline. Does anyone know where I can buy the whole decal or just the letter M?

The M on the decal on the side of my 05 LXi was damaged and I'm trying to find a replacement. The dealer has had it on order for about 2 months. They said that Malibu just doesn't have it in stock and the part has been backordered. I checked with another dealer in a different city and they said the same thing. The letters are black with a silver outline. Does anyone know where I can buy the whole decal or just the letter M?

check out www.bakesonline.com

seem to remember seeing some on there

I have the same problem...but I lost the U on the other side...I assume you lost yours due to "spray" on the port side??? I saw the one on bakes but I was wondering if we could get single letters made up from an independent person???

I have the same problem...but I lost the U on the other side...I assume you lost yours due to "spray" on the port side??? I saw the one on bakes but I was wondering if we could get single letters made up from an independent person???

No, it was damaged when one of my ski partners docked it a little hard and it caught a screw on the dock. Docksonline website is currently down but I'll check it later and see what they have.