Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

06'vride and the Fly high W711

Ndawg12

I still wonder why you would go this route? Theres nothing wrong with a 400# on top of the seats........in fact its better cause you can just push it over when its time to surf.....????

do u ever put under the seats and fill it ? i a have a 2010vride 21 and wanted to put under the seats ,want to get 500 up front do u think it would work :crazy:

The pics of the w711 that I took were of a spare sac I have. I typically run mine under the seat along with about 300# of lead.

The pics of the w711 that I took were of a spare sac I have. I typically run mine under the seat along with about 300# of lead.

Ya I totally get putting it under the seat where it is out of the way. I don't get the on top of the seat thing....no biggie either way.

Sorry it took so long guys. Super busy with work and had a rough start to my weekend....

Here is the link to the pic of the W711 on top of the seats. It is filled with air, but will expand to quite a bit larger with water in it.

Thanks a ton JBuck!! Boat looks great also.