Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New Malibu owner and new to the forum.

SSG3K

Just found this place and it looks to have alot of cool stuff. My wife and I just bought our first Malibu today. We bought a 2004 LSV 21 yellow and white. The boat only has 185 hours on it and is in great shape. Interior is mint and the boat is beautiful. My questions are. is there any known quirks with these boats any mods I should be doing and who makes a good bimini top for the tower. Sorry but Im to excited to read the whole forum. One more thing I cant believe what they get for these boats.

Thanks again

Rich

Congrats and welcome to the crew Clap.gif

Tower Bimini is one of the best and you can pick one up from Onlyinboard.com let them know you found out about them from us. Mich Bimini is one that I hear some mid west dealers use as well and The Edge marine in Mich can help you out.

Mods would be, shower, heater, stereo, board racks if you don't have them, surf ballast set up if you surf and perfect pass as well.

Problems: steering cable may be a little stiff, impeller, full service and thats about all I can think of right now.