Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Strange: Lost MPH, Lake Tmp, Ballast Lvls and Bat v

Hey yall...

We were cruising along yesterday with no apparent problems. We looked down and the MPH was suddently not reporting. The noticed the Lake temp was missing and the Ballast levels showed near full yet were empty. At one time, I had our first ever low bat level which came back up after the boat was started. The batteries are pretty new (<6 months) deep cycles that have not been drained or run down at all and we shut them off between uses.

Other than the battery, it seems like a short or something the I'm guessing has a common ground, but not really sure.

Any ideas?

Thank you.

Jack

Hey its me again. I'm trying to debug this thing.

1. Lake Temp appears at startup in the Left Gauge, but disappears after initial startup

2. Ballasts all show 3/4 -full even though they are empty

3. MPG still does not read anything and the physical sensor seems to work as normal

Any thoughts? Please!