Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Removing hoses

My season ends this weekend and I will be winterizing. I usually use channel grips to remove the water lines, but this bungs them up a little. Anyone have any tips on removing them without hurting them?

I usually help them along with a flat head screw driver...

I always spray a little lube on the attachment points when I winterize. Makes it easy to pull hoses in the fall. Puts less stress on all. Why would you quit now its just getting good?

I usually help them along with a flat head screw driver...

I always spray a little lube on the attachment points when I winterize. Makes it easy to pull hoses in the fall. Puts less stress on all. Why would you quit now its just getting good?

Labor Day starts a new season and with 3 kids, it's time to move onto Fall activities. It's been the best Summer ever. We've clocked about 120 hours in two months. I'm ready to move on to Fall.

I have had success using compressed air and an air blaster with a small tube nozzle. Slip the nozzle under the hose and air blast it loose. It won't hurt the hoses at all. (My air tools are Craftsman too...)