Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Vride tankbuster ballast upgrade

snowrider

Just wanted to say how stoked we are on this setup for our Vride. After reading a lot of posts and getting some great feedback from people on this site (thank you!) with the same or similar kit, I purchased and installed the tankbuster over the weekend. Install was pretty easy, even for me. Tested it out this morning and all worked well. Wakeboard wake significantly bigger and steeper with bags half full and wedge down (one person in boat). Best part is simplicity of surf wake. We filled the right rear upgrade fly high sac, center stock tank, and with wedge down we had a super fun surf wake - again only one person in boat. For me it eliminates the need for extra sacs eveywhere and will only get better with a few other people in boat. Thanks again for the feedback. It really helped in making the decision.