Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2009 23 LSV On Water Height

CSK

I'm new to this forum so forgive the ignorance.

I'm buying a 2009 23 LSV and I can't find anyone who can answer the question I have.

What is the height of the Illusion X and XS towers both the up and down when the boat is in the water?

I'm on Cedar Creek Lake in TX and have to get under a bridge from time to time and need to know the height of the boat on the water. I searched this forum hi and low and couldn't find it. Malibu was not helpful either. Anyone know?

CSK

I do know the "lowered" height on the "X" will be much lower than the "XS". That swoop on the XS sticks way up when the tower is lowered.

I do know the "lowered" height on the "X" will be much lower than the "XS". That swoop on the XS sticks way up when the tower is lowered.

The XS is a full foot taller than the X in the lowered position.

With tower up its about 7 feet on the water, tower down its about 4.5 feet.

Is that the X or XS?

XS and that's an educated guess based on some other measurements I've done.