Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Stripper pole

MR. BU

stripper pole  

123 members have voted

1. 1. add the stripper pole?

• yes
    • no

Why not just get a pontoon? they are a better party boat than a Malibu. Does anyone wakeboard anymore?

Tried it.

Sucked.

I'd rather party on the Malibu any day.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MR. BU

• burbanized

• 68Slalom

• mellen_mpz

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm afraid that they'd have to haul me away in cuffs if my husband put a stripper pole on our boat & spent $600 on it to boot. And I'm really only half joking.

I am with you....I would hate to see Joe on a stripper pole! And trust me...I have seem more of Joe than I have ever wanted to!

You can just put one in the back where the ski pylon is. I have one on mine, but it only goes up when I'm partying. here's a pic. When I'm not using it, it tucks away under the passenger side seats.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2224/267227...ce9d923f0_o.jpg

See thats what I want to do!

As for the comments about spilt drinks, fights, etc.... I have 2 girlfriends that are strippers that regularly come on my boat. They are 2 of the nicest most respectful people I bring on a regular basis.

They are pro's and know how to handle there selfs on SP and only want to have fun. I was talking about all the drunk A hole guys wanting to come up and............ then you step in to have them step back. I have been to a few big party cove's with fights breaking out on boats. Not good.

Trust me back in the day I would have jumped all over having a pole on the boat but now I have to be the growen up. Cry.gif

I'm afraid that they'd have to haul me away in cuffs if my husband put a stripper pole on our boat & spent $600 on it to boot. And I'm really only half joking.

So, maybe your 20% "for" the stripper pole :)

Edited by 68Slalom
You can just put one in the back where the ski pylon is. I have one on mine, but it only goes up when I'm partying. here's a pic. When I'm not using it, it tucks away under the passenger side seats.

See thats what I want to do!

As for the comments about spilt drinks, fights, etc.... I have 2 girlfriends that are strippers that regularly come on my boat. They are 2 of the nicest most respectful people I bring on a regular basis.

They are pro's and know how to handle there selfs on SP and only want to have fun. I was talking about all the drunk A hole guys wanting to come up and............ then you step in to have them step back. I have been to a few big party cove's with fights breaking out on boats. Not good.

Trust me back in the day I would have jumped all over having a pole on the boat but now I have to be the growen up. Cry.gif

Faced this so long ago I can't even remember Whistling.gif

I've also seen one this way..... Looked to work really well! Thumbup.gif

I think this one would be the best :)

Where would one go about getting a pole like this? Anyone know off hand what size piping this is? 3"????

Edited by mellen_mpz

Where would one go about getting a pole like this? Anyone know off hand what size piping this is? 3"????

I don't know the exact dimensions off the top of my head, but it's a little bigger than the ski pylon. There's a slight problem in the the pylon is not standard size of pipe so you have to step up the pole to the next standard size. That makes the plastic piece that the pylon slides into smaller then the pole. That has to be machined bigger, so it's not just a plug and play deal. I use a screw on the pole to hold it from sliding. I usually don't put the pylon back on, but I dont use it so id doesn't bother me.

This was done by Liquid Trends in San Jose,ca.

Why not just get a pontoon? they are a better party boat than a Malibu. Does anyone wakeboard anymore?

This question comes up a lot :unsure: I bought a Malibu because I like it and wakeboard a lot, I got almost 300 hr's on my 07, but I also like to party and have good time. It seems like so many people are always worried about what others do with their boats.

I don't care what you do with your boat... glad you are enjoying it vs. just letting it sit around.

I don't know the exact dimensions off the top of my head, but it's a little bigger than the ski pylon. There's a slight problem in the the pylon is not standard size of pipe so you have to step up the pole to the next standard size. That makes the plastic piece that the pylon slides into smaller then the pole. That has to be machined bigger, so it's not just a plug and play deal. I use a screw on the pole to hold it from sliding. I usually don't put the pylon back on, but I dont use it so id doesn't bother me.

This was done by Liquid Trends in San Jose,ca.

I saw two boats done by them at a local car show....and yes there were girls using the pole!

XT not sure if this will help but this is just one of 3 boats I seen on Sat. This group was the most active.

Your picture is too small...... Frustrated.gif

I was wondering if I could remove the ski pylon and slide a long pole into that? I would think it would be strong enough

yes you can!!

DSC_1115.jpg

I was wondering if I could remove the ski pylon and slide a long pole into that? I would think it would be strong enough

yes you can!!

DSC_1115.jpg

God bless her. Thumbup.gif

I say yes to the pole but just make sure you got the strippers to go with it.

Edited by LiQUiDSX

yes you can!!

DSC_1115.jpg

Hey Tom are those your buddies that are going to Havasu this weekend?????

why are you asking about his buddies...... I would be wondering if the girl is going to Havasu this weekend Thumbup.gif

Cuz I will have plenty! BYOG!!!