Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Stripper pole

MR. BU

stripper pole  

123 members have voted

1. 1. add the stripper pole?

• yes
    • no

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MR. BU

• burbanized

• 68Slalom

• mellen_mpz

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Got the link tell me what you think. It says they only take a few sec to take off and breaks down for easy storing. I wouldnt want that thing in my way all day. I would like

feedback and pics. I know it's a stripper pole and all but please try to keep the pics clean wink wink. LOL ty

http://www.lilmynx.com/shop/images/wake1_lrg.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...52BSI%26otn%3D4

Edited by MR. BU
stripper pole and 2 13w7's.........Build it They will Come!!

LOL the shop that is building it for me is trying to get me to go in with them and put a smoke machine that shoots out by the pole. There going to be using the boat at the discovery bay show, so they like the idea of a smoke machine. LOL you think that's too over the top. I t would be hella funny but would look cool at night with my LEDs all glowing.

Edited by MR. BU

I don't know what brand it was but you can see one in the background.

Theres also a boat with a smoke machine on board, I thought it was on fire when I first saw it. If you do a smoke machine you need to cool the smoke by running it through a sacrificial ice chest first so the smoke lays down in the boat and just doesn't go up and out. Learned this at my Halloween bash.

post-149-1245767507_thumb.jpg

Does the stripper pole come with strippers? Are they good looking? If the answers to both questions is not yes I would pass on the stripper pole.

Bill, do you think they could custom make one to fit my Extreme tower? My engine cover might get in the way however. I'm sure our wifes would not be too happy about that boat modificaiton.

Bill, do you think they could custom make one to fit my Extreme tower? My engine cover might get in the way however. I'm sure our wifes would not be too happy about that boat modificaiton.

The one i put up the link for I think its spring loaded so you can hide the evidence.

I don't know what brand it was but you can see one in the background.

Theres also a boat with a smoke machine on board, I thought it was on fire when I first saw it. If you do a smoke machine you need to cool the smoke by running it through a sacrificial ice chest first so the smoke lays down in the boat and just doesn't go up and out. Learned this at my Halloween bash.

The shop that wants to do it said they did one last year and they threw in a fog machine to fix that problem.

Stripper poles are cool... but not that cool. Especially not for $600.00. Plus the tower mount...

Build your own, and bring the strippers.

The shop that's building my boat owes me a favor all i have to pay is $200 and there going to take care of the rest.

Stripper poles are cool... but not that cool. Especially not for $600.00. Plus the tower mount...

Build your own, and bring the strippers.

Plus1.gif

I'm afraid that they'd have to haul me away in cuffs if my husband put a stripper pole on our boat & spent $600 on it to boot. And I'm really only half joking.

I'm only 26 and single I only got a few more years that I can get away with something like this and not have to sleep on the couch also the shop is paying for all but $200 of it the only thing is with that pole come allot of drunk chaos i just don't know if I want my boat to get that tore up it only has 47 hours on it and its a 03 I just bought it so trust me it will have allot more hours on it by the end of the summer but for right now its about as clean as a 03 LSV your going to see.

I'm afraid that they'd have to haul me away in cuffs if my husband put a stripper pole on our boat & spent $600 on it to boot. And I'm really only half joking.

Oh come on, Tracie, he'd be installing it for you! Rockon.gif

Oh come on, Tracie, he'd be installing it for you! Rockon.gif

No it would be more for Joe to use then Tracie Vomit.gif

From what I have seen with poles on boats is that the girls and people who show up to see the show have no respect for you or your boat. Drinks will be spilt, fights will start over.......... and people falling all over your stuff. Plus with a pole and all the stereo stuff people will exspect you to party in the cove and not go out riding. Mind you this is just M2C.

I'm only 26 and single I only got a few more years that I can get away with something like this and not have to sleep on the couch also the shop is paying for all but $200 of it the only thing is with that pole come allot of drunk chaos i just don't know if I want my boat to get that tore up it only has 47 hours on it and its a 03 I just bought it so trust me it will have allot more hours on it by the end of the summer but for right now its about as clean as a 03 LSV your going to see.

It is fun but as others state, people will not respect your stuff and your nice boat will be trashed. So after you are over it you will be spending $$$ on new interior. So if you are picky about your stuff I would say no way, but at 26 and looking for fun times, count in cost of repairs and make some memories you only live once.

You can just put one in the back where the ski pylon is. I have one on mine, but it only goes up when I'm partying. here's a pic. When I'm not using it, it tucks away under the passenger side seats.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2224/267227...ce9d923f0_o.jpg

See thats what I want to do!

As for the comments about spilt drinks, fights, etc.... I have 2 girlfriends that are strippers that regularly come on my boat. They are 2 of the nicest most respectful people I bring on a regular basis.

Why not just get a pontoon? they are a better party boat than a Malibu. Does anyone wakeboard anymore?

This question comes up a lot :unsure: I bought a Malibu because I like it and wakeboard a lot, I got almost 300 hr's on my 07, but I also like to party and have good time. It seems like so many people are always worried about what others do with their boats.

Why not just get a pontoon? they are a better party boat than a Malibu. Does anyone wakeboard anymore?

My Buddie has a Pontoon with a sic stereo, it's a fun party barge everyone of us inboard owners likes to tie up and hang out on it.

As far as wakeboarding,Not on Memorial weekend, 4th of July, Labor day or when your buddies stripper girlfriend brings all her coworkers out for a day of fun in the sun. :) have fun and tell the disrespectfully peeps to stay the heck off your boat,invitation only. My boat is still cherry after many dance parties.