Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Bridge City Watersports in Portland?

Bill_AirJunky

It's official!!

Active Water Sports is excited to announce the addition of Malibu Boats to our product offerings. While we remain 100% committed to Supra, Moomba and MB Sports boats, having the opportunity to represent a line with the history of Malibu was something we just couldn't pass up. A big thanks to Mark Gibbs from Malibu boats for his dedication to the line and his hard work.

Thank you for all the encouraging words leading up to this official announcement, we hope to maintain our high levels of customer satisfaction and will work very hard to address any outstanding service issues that are being experienced by local Malibu owners.

We look forward to meeting all the existing Malibu owners and the owners to be as well. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have.

Matt Radich

General Manager

Active Water Sports

Contact Info:

Matt Radich, GM: 503-650-5991, [email protected]

Gerry Oppliger, Sales Manager: 503-650-5991, [email protected]

Matt Veselik, Service Manager: 503-650-5990, [email protected]

Congratulations! Good to know AWS will be holding it down in Oregon!

-Paul

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WakeGirl

• Maddox

• Bobby Light

• The Voodoo Cowboy

Bridge City is a total ripoff. I hope Gunter and Brad get what they deserve!! I have a boat right now I bought in February and no title. I traded my pickup in and my credit union swapped titles and got no title in return. Gunter owes Key bank still on my boat. What is everybody doing that was ripped off also. Extra bad I am from Washington so I cant even get a temporary to use the boat. ANY ADVICE. Thank's

You're going to want to call the Clackamas County Sherrif's department. There is an official investigation going on and the detectives who are working on this case will need your info. The dispatch # is 503-655-8211.

So fitting my first post is on a thread of this nature. I had shopped for a VLX for about 6 months. I live in Central Oregon 25 minutes from Madras Marine. Who, by the way, are great to work with. But they did not have the boat for me. Bridge City found one from "another dealer going out of business" that was the color and price I wanted. Like a sucker I bit on it and bought from them. I do think I got a smokin' deal. At least I know why now. It took many threatening phone calls and an email directly to Malibu to get my title and registration and the rebate they owned me. Interestingly the checkfor the rebate is drawn on a Bridge City account. I should ptobably just frame it and post it above my urinal. I got to say I was a bit worried.

The salesman "Matt", parts, and shop guys were great. I saw some slime hanging around there on occasion and would guess him to be Gunther. That guy should rot if half of the things mentioned above are true. The only regret I have is not buying my boat from Madras Marine. Justice is served for Bridge City. Rockon.gif

I have been waiting to make this post and now I think I can start enjoying my VLX.

All from Portland... If you are going to drive, head to Madras Marine. You will not be disappointed.

I guess I should be carefeul I could have bought a boat two other people paid for... :)

Just goes to show a good deal isn’t always the best deal. I'm surpised why Madras couldn't find the same boat for yopu

Since we have property at Three Rivers at lake Billy Chinook, the boat is over there most of the time anyway. I think I'll have to stop in to Madras Marine introduce myself and see if they'll handle my service needs and any warranty work that comes up in the future.

The guys at Madras Marine will take care of you, great guys!

So does anyone know where Gunther is? Did he skip or was he actually arrested?

after ripping me off, he had the nerve to call my wife and say how sorry he was!! He says b city has no money so hopefully something will happen with his insurance to cover it. I do not feel sorry for him one bit and hope He and Brad need some soap on rope!!

Bridge City is a total ripoff. I hope Gunter and Brad get what they deserve!! I have a boat right now I bought in February and no title. I traded my pickup in and my credit union swapped titles and got no title in return. Gunter owes Key bank still on my boat. What is everybody doing that was ripped off also. Extra bad I am from Washington so I cant even get a temporary to use the boat. ANY ADVICE. Thank's

You're going to want to call the Clackamas County Sherrif's department. There is an official investigation going on and the detectives who are working on this case will need your info. The dispatch # is 503-655-8211.

Yeah thank's we already did that, any advice on lawyer in Oregon, I am clueless as to what is next step to do right now.

So fitting my first post is on a thread of this nature. I had shopped for a VLX for about 6 months. I live in Central Oregon 25 minutes from Madras Marine. Who, by the way, are great to work with. But they did not have the boat for me. Bridge City found one from "another dealer going out of business" that was the color and price I wanted. Like a sucker I bit on it and bought from them. I do think I got a smokin' deal. At least I know why now. It took many threatening phone calls and an email directly to Malibu to get my title and registration and the rebate they owned me. Interestingly the checkfor the rebate is drawn on a Bridge City account. I should ptobably just frame it and post it above my urinal. I got to say I was a bit worried.

The salesman "Matt", parts, and shop guys were great. I saw some slime hanging around there on occasion and would guess him to be Gunther. That guy should rot if half of the things mentioned above are true. The only regret I have is not buying my boat from Madras Marine. Justice is served for Bridge City. Rockon.gif

I have been waiting to make this post and now I think I can start enjoying my VLX.

All from Portland... If you are going to drive, head to Madras Marine. You will not be disappointed.

I guess I should be carefeul I could have bought a boat two other people paid for... :)

Just goes to show a good deal isn’t always the best deal. I'm surpised why Madras couldn't find the same boat for yopu

True about the deal. I got lucky. I mentioned my interaction to Madras Marine. With their eyes in the back of their heads they assured me they could have obtained the same boat. My next boat will come from Madras Marine.

Since we have property at Three Rivers at lake Billy Chinook, the boat is over there most of the time anyway. I think I'll have to stop in to Madras Marine introduce myself and see if they'll handle my service needs and any warranty work that comes up in the future.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah thank's we already did that, any advice on lawyer in Oregon, I am clueless as to what is next step to do right now.

Dealt with the same problem when we bought our boat in '04...good luck!

True about the deal. I got lucky. I mentioned my interaction to Madras Marine. With their eyes in the back of their heads they assured me they could have obtained the same boat. My next boat will come from Madras Marine.

Totally agree with this post. I posted almost identically on the KATU site when the story broke. Madras Marine well worth the trip as their service is great and truly a family ran operation. Great attitudes and always glad to help out a 'Bu owner!