Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Need ankle strap for WB bindings

Pistol Pete

Hey guys,

I've got an older pair of "Neptune" bindings that have a velcro ankle strap at the top. This weekend I broke two of them. I even broke the replacement one I got at a ski shop. Any ideas on a good fix? It has to be about 1.25" wide and can't be a leather belt. (tried that and almost broke my ankle)

Dude. Time to UPGRADE!

What about these:

2005 Obrien Argon Bindings XL - Like New $150.00

http://www.wakesiderides.com/forums/index....ndpost&p=197421

Jason hasn't moved 'em yet, make him an offer.

Cope is having their BIG year end sale on Sept 10th. That's when they get rid of all their demo stuff. Go in there on the 9th and scope out the wares, and see where the good stuff is located. Then go EARLY to the sale and get in line. Be prepared to run - buy you'll save some cash.

They have some LF bindings already at really good prices at Cope. Right around $100.

HOLY COW!

I just checked out Wakesides Clearance section on bindings:

http://www.wakeside.com/page/W/CTGY/bindings_closeouts

Man, they have a ton of bindings on sale, and a number at or below $100. They have the Murray binding for $85! Man, forget the Cope sale. Just buy these.

Plus you get bonus points to use toward other purchases - so it's like getting 10% off.

Plus they have free shipping and no tax.

Dude, ask for your Christmas present early.

Edited by chathamsolutions

Andy,

Thanks for the heads up. I kinda like my bindings and they're only 2 seasons old. I also hate to buy footwear without trying them on first. (it's a problem when you have clown sized feet)

You might want to re-read the link to WSR's binding sale. The cheapest were $124. You're looking at the print in yellow which is how much you save.

Hey guys,

I've got an older pair of "Neptune" bindings that have a velcro ankle strap at the top. This weekend I broke two of them. I even broke the replacement one I got at a ski shop. Any ideas on a good fix? It has to be about 1.25" wide and can't be a leather belt. (tried that and almost broke my ankle)

Pete,

Take a look at this binding:

exp_hyperlite_3ds_bindings.jpg

See the strap in the middle that says Option 2? Would that work?

See the strap in the middle that says Option 2? Would that work?

Possibly,

Why, do you have one of these loose laying around?

I've got my broken strap back at the cobbler for repairs.

Actually, the strap on top is the one that's broken.

Edited by Pistol Pete

Oh man,

I'd owe 'ya.

I know the cobbler is getting tired of fixing this strap and I'm proabably on his black list by now. PM me if you get one or two or three and I'll send you my address.